IGNORED

Six nations

Kid in the Riot

51 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

I've been ashamed to call myself English since the Brexit vote and its fallout. Can't even have sport to make me feel better

Wow, you OK petal, need a hug? 

Politics and Sport eh, what a lovely mixture. 

Hope the other nations aren't as scarred. 

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

In an odd way, that's the sort of battering that might have been needed. No deluding themselves about where they are now.

Write the World Cup off and start focusing on bringing players thro

Thing is we have a great chance of getting to the  semi finals.  The way the draw is, arguably the best 5 sides are in 2 groups that will play each other in the quarter finals.  Assuming we beat Japan, Samoa and Chile, we will play one Australia, Wales or Fiji in the quarters.  

We got absolutely owned today but I think Borthwick won't mind that much as it will have given him great insight into his players.  Selection next week will be fascinating.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Bard said:

Thing is we have a great chance of getting to the  semi finals.  The way the draw is, arguably the best 5 sides are in 2 groups that will play each other in the quarter finals.  Assuming we beat Japan, Samoa and Chile, we will play one Australia, Wales or Fiji in the quarters.  

We got absolutely owned today but I think Borthwick won't mind that much as it will have given him great insight into his players.  Selection next week will be fascinating.

I wouldn't bank on us beating Samoa or Japan.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Nothing went right for us there. Pete, Josh and Mack all immense. Huge guts from Ireland.

Really thought at half time it was going to the wire, and given Irelands injuries would have had Scotland slight favourites. In the end Ireland only maybe slightly disappointment is not getting the bonus point messing up a couple of chances late on. Got to hope Ringwood's injury looked worse than it turns out to be.

Given the feeding in to the scrum misses the front row entirely now, more often than not, wonder if three props in the front row could become a thing.

Edited by cityexile

30 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Really thought at half time it was going to the wire, and given Irelands injuries would have had Scotland slight favourites. In the end Ireland only maybe slightly disappointment is not getting the bonus point messing up a couple of chances late on. Got to hope Ringwood's injury looked worse than it turns out to be.

Given the feeding in to the scrum misses the front row entirely now, more often than not, wonder if three props in the front row could become a thing.

Have to say I don't give a hoot about the BP. I thought (but didn't say) that anything but winning the GS this season would be a failure.

We've ruined a couple of English GS parties against the odds and have a ton of injuries so let's see.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Great day. Think Ireland would have found a way without the red card but we'll never know. Fair play to England, they made it tough and looked miles better than last week. Lots of uncharacteristic errors from Ireland.

Think the red was really harsh. If you look at the laws, several of the no fault guidelines seem to apply.

20230318_204440.jpg

Ireland remind me of England pre 2003.

Can you go on and win the world cup?