IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

1 minute ago, BS13 Robin said:

I cant get my seat for some reason,when i try to buy it then i cant buy the ticket for some reason,suppose i have to try and phone tomorrow or lose out ffs!!

I know it's been said many times on this thread, but you are clicking on the link for reserved tickets right? Rather than 'buy tickets '

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BS13 Robin said:

Yes when i click on my reserved seat there isnt anything there!

Same for me Luckily my son had bought the tickets for Sunderland on his account and both showed on his account for this game. Not sure why as the accounts are linked to each other and I haven't had an issue booking before from my account.

Edited by E.G.Red
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BS13 Robin said:

I cant get my seat for some reason,when i try to buy it then i cant buy the ticket for some reason,suppose i have to try and phone tomorrow or lose out ffs!!

3 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I know it's been said many times on this thread, but you are clicking on the link for reserved tickets right? Rather than 'buy tickets '

3 hours ago, BS13 Robin said:

Yes when i click on my reserved seat there isnt anything there!

I know this problem to be true as a friend had exactly the same problem.  The problem is often pooh poohed on the forum by those who have bought tickets without any issues , but the reality is the City’s IT system is hit or miss. It’s either great and straight forward or total rubbish 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

7 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I know this problem to be true as a friend had exactly the same problem.  The problem is often pooh poohed on the forum by those who have bought tickets without any issues , but the reality is the City’s IT system is hit or miss. It’s either great and straight forward or total rubbish 

Sounds about right,its almost like my season ticket doesnt exist on line,a right pain in the backside!

27 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Stupid Q…is the account you’re logging in with, the same account you have the season cards on?  I’ve somehow got 2 accounts and Joe has 1 account, but although the email comes to my gmail email, I actually log in with my sky email as my user-id.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Agree with this. First time I tried to buy tickets for the Man City game I clicked on the link and it just sent me to the page that said the seats were unavailable. The second time it took me to the page where I could get my seat and it was easy. Not sure what I did wrong the first time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Stupid Q…is the account you’re logging in with, the same account you have the season cards on?  I’ve somehow got 2 accounts and Joe has 1 account, but although the email comes to my gmail email, I actually log in with my sky email as my user-id.

Logging in isn’t a problem. Only one email and only one account 

Can anyone confirm that I will be able to buy tickets for other members tomorrow morning (have been to at least 4 matches this season) as long as that person is linked to my account? When I have ordered tickets before, I have just selected 2 seats and then in the checkout I change 'assign owner' so that each seat has a different member applied. Is there any reason why this wouldn't be any different for this game? I have tried calling the club today, but didn't fancy staying on hold for an hour! 

Also, will the system automatically recognise that the other linked member has also attended at least 4 matches, and therefore be eligible to book, even though it was myself who actually purchased the tickets (bought 2 tickets)?

1 hour ago, Ashton Yate said:

Can anyone confirm that I will be able to buy tickets for other members tomorrow morning (have been to at least 4 matches this season) as long as that person is linked to my account? When I have ordered tickets before, I have just selected 2 seats and then in the checkout I change 'assign owner' so that each seat has a different member applied. Is there any reason why this wouldn't be any different for this game? I have tried calling the club today, but didn't fancy staying on hold for an hour! 

Also, will the system automatically recognise that the other linked member has also attended at least 4 matches, and therefore be eligible to book, even though it was myself who actually purchased the tickets (bought 2 tickets)?

Yes, should be able to do that no problem. As long as when you originally bought their tickets, you assigned them to the relevant owners, then it should automatically recognise that they're eligible to purchase. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Sorted this morning,turns out my account is still logged in to my grandaughters seat which i cancelled for this season.Had to change supoorter id to mine and done in a couple of minutes.Us 60+ year olds and technology eh!!

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Jim Davey said:

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far ?

South Stand, Atyeo and one block in Lansdown lower showing sold out.
Lower Lansdown looks about 200 seats left, but fair few in the upper. Looks like fair few in the Dolman too.
My guess about 24k , it is only a guess. 
There are a lot of single seats which might put some people off.

****************   Just ignore this I'm an idiot     ************

Edited by 1960maaan

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

South Stand, Atyeo and one block in Lansdown lower showing sold out.
Lower Lansdown looks about 200 seats left, but fair few in the upper. Looks like fair few in the Dolman too.
My guess about 24k , it is only a guess. 
There are a lot of single seats which might put some people off.

Are you talking about the Norwich game?

For Man City it must be about 12k or 13k sold to season ticket holders with the rest of the seats released tomorrow

So I drive to Derby in the Landy towing my Ifor Williams to get 9 rolls of chestnut paling fencing. I’d had this bizarre idea they’d fit in the back of the Landy and we’d get them en route to Preston. Ridiculous idea. Anyway I digress……

Driving back and with a hands free I phone up. Fuckkkkk me. Line busy. I’m at Tamworth. Where’s that pig….

Anyway I try again. I’m 32nd in the queue. Ok. I’ll hold on. 45 minutes later I’m 24th. And get cut off. Fuckkkkk me.

I try again. I’m in. I’m 31st. Better than last time. It’s about 3.30….. I wait. And wait. Loads of masts on the M42. I go through the waiting and progress to 20th. Then get cut off. Fuckkkkk me.

I ring back. And hear someone tell me the ticket office is open from 10am until 4pm. That’ll be it then. It’s 4pm.

I start to think. Recorded message says season ticket seats reserved until 10am on Friday. But if the ticket office doesn’t open until 10am then our chances of getting “our” seats is gone.

What about those latex robin masks I’ve just bought? I want Edersen to see them when he walks to the goal line and think fuckkkkkk me. What the fuckkkk is that? He’s not going to notice us if we aren’t right behind the goal…..

Then I’m at Strensham. The diesel guzzling Landy needs a second fill of the day. The thought of Toby’s disappointed face flashes in front of me…..

I go online. Easy. Tickets secured. All 3 of them. Wonder whether Toby’s sister will join us like last time? Will she wear a robin mask…..

Edersen. These robins are coming for ‘ee……

?

2BE939C1-1265-456D-9DE8-41DF5881CE0D.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Are you talking about the Norwich game?

For Man City it must be about 12k or 13k sold to season ticket holders with the rest of the seats released tomorrow

Take no notice of me, I as days ahead of myself :facepalm:

Just looked at those not available and misread general sale like an idiot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

Any one have any advice, I’m priority 2 having bought 8 individual match day tickets tlthis season but struggling to see how I can actually buy them???

It worked for me eventually but not bang on 10am, it kept saying I wasn't entitled. Try clicking on 'senior citizen' and then revert back to 'adult' (if that is your category) as that what seemed to kick it into action for me

Incidentally I am sure my wife's membership has been used more than four times but a number of tickets for each match seem to be loaded on my membership rather than allocated to her. Fortunately she can't go anyway but others might have that problem.

3 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

Any one have any advice, I’m priority 2 having bought 8 individual match day tickets tlthis season but struggling to see how I can actually buy them???

Are you a member? You need to be.

If so, make sure you’re logged into your account, then away you go as normal.

I’ve just bought. It took the system a few minutes to catch up and recognise I’d been to four matches, but once it did, no issues.

14 hours ago, Jim Davey said:

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far ?

Adding up what's available it looks like only a couple of thousand available

How many STHs do we have? 13-14k? 1 ticket per person, must be a few thousand left

Edit: Just signed into web and there's more available in the same block I just checked on phone, so not sure what's going on there

Edited by MarcusX