IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

Not sure how this will go from a colourblind perspective. I think it's fluoro enough to be actually pretty good, but if not then at a distance it will washout into the green of the pitch.

I actually see it as yellow with green trim.

I kind of like it, or at least want to like it.

But the badge...firstly why does it have a second badge? Then after that why that design? 

@1960maaan I thought about rules and regs as well. I can only assume it's been sanctioned by the EFL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Badge is on the back for some reason. The image on the front is one I’ve seen on some of the training/leisure wear.

I like it on the leisurewear, but absolutely bizarre playing hide and seek with the badges.

8 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I thought about rules and regs as well. I can only assume it's been sanctioned by the EFL.

Perhaps , because the Club badge is on the back it's a loophole ?

I could understand if they wanted to trial just using the Robin on its own with no surround (I mean the actual one in the middle of the badge we redesigned without consultation 5 years ago that was supposed to be able to be used everywhere) but why just paste that new weird crap Robin there now?