IGNORED

Hull City at home match thread

17 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not in the most literal sense, if the kit comments are anything to go by.

I think the kit looks much better in person from the stands, it’s grown on me already.

im too young for the hirerite days, but definitely reminds me of the semi final season. Helps we’re playing well too!

• Like 1

Getting in down the right a lot with overlaps, Pring can't get out much as he has to cover for the imbalance on Kalas' side.

Final ball hasn't been too bad just need the right runs in the box.

They've got a threat from either wing too and look fairly good on the break.

Williams a real plus today, played us through a fair few times.

If Scott can't walk off the whacking he's taken then move Bell out to the left and try Mehmeti in his role, think he could do well there.

• Hmmm 1

It's nil nil but it's a pretty good first half and we continue to see our good development as a team. We've had the best of it, just can't apply the finish or the right cross. Hull not really threatened at all. 

Mehmeti quickly making himself one of the first names on the team sheet - Sykes still our most productive wide right man IMO.

Bell - not a criticism, he's having a great break through season - but I don't understand why NP persists with him as a CF. It's not really working. Think we'll see that changed quickly in the 2nd half if not half time. 

Unless Nahki is nursing an injury or fatigue, I don't know why he's not there?

Scott another level again, Williams continuing his good form. Kalas and Vyner very good. 

Referee looked like he missed a good pen shout for us, like to see that again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

It's nil nil but it's a pretty good first half and we continue to see our good development as a team. We've had the best of it, just can't apply the finish or the right cross. Hull not really threatened at all. 

Mehmeti quickly making himself one of the first names on the team sheet - Sykes still our most productive wide right man IMO.

Bell - not a criticism, he's having a great break through season - but I don't understand why NP persists with him as a CF. It's not really working. Think we'll see that changed quickly in the 2nd half if not half time. 

Unless Nahki is nursing an injury or fatigue, I don't know why he's not there?

Scott another level again, Williams continuing his good form. Kalas and Vyner very good. 

Referee looked like he missed a good pen shout for us, like to see that again.

It looks like bell needs a rest so can only think Nahki isn’t 100%

• Like 2

Lots of unlucky blocks and deflections. This could easily be 3-0 to us. 
Sure the goal(s) will come 2nd half. 
Wells needs to be on though. 

Just now, AshtonRobin21 said:

As good as we have looked, we are still yet to have a shot on target.

Seeing some great link up play, but Bell is drifting out wide and we then have no options in the box.

Wells could make a difference in the second half.

Wrong. Sykes 1st minute.