IGNORED

Hull City at home match thread

Love the newly found in game intelligence. The dribbling round the corner flag to waste some more seconds, Nakhi purposely putting the ball outside the D so he’ll be pulled up to waste more seconds. Cornick holding the thrown in to then hand it to Sykes to take. 

Joe Williams very good today. Breaking up play superbly well. 

Nakhi giving us a little bit more than Bell too. 

good win. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

Great win and fully deserved - better all round the park than Hull who relied on plenty of last ditch defending to avoid a heavier defeat.

Their only real chance was them hitting the post from a corner which should have been a foul on Max anyway.

MOM - James - today he rolled back the years. Broke up play time and again, distribution excellent. Williams alongside him great again.

Ref was not my favourite, perhaps too lenient at times and inconsistent - yet despite dogs abuse from Hull and their bench, he got the penalty right - hand ball in the box - I wonder if Hull will send him a letter of apology?

Onwards to Man City then Cardiff - bring it on, big week ahead. 

A perfect summation of the game I would say.

• Like 3

I’m at a posh hotel, so had to watch the second half on mute while scoffing a cream tea, lost it a bit when we scored from the spot FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A WEEK! 
A well earned three points, a clean sheet, a very good ref IMO, hopefully no injuries and being unbeaten in 2023 goes on. Well played you Reds.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TomF said:

It's redic how many times during the season that the centralised score system goes down.   They must be running it on some servers from the 1990s

There not the only one's Tom, the OS audio reverted back to commentary around 30 minutes into the game, when it was actually around 80 minutes. Never had that happen before, very strange.

Love beating Hull through a penalty. Justice.

We are getting a bit binary score wise and look like we should be scoring more the space we create. Hopefully that comes. Equally gave up very few clear cut chances, one very decent save by Max. Last three at home in the league 1-0, 1-1, 1-0, great points return.

• Like 5