IGNORED

Jason Knight signed from Derby - Confirmed

Bat Fastard

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The model of purchase new to loan out old…because you can’t offload them on their “too big” contracts.  Beginning to repeat itself.

Wonder how long it will take ITFC owners and supporters to realise that MA history is repeating itself………….again?!

A different world in the Championship….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Wonder how long it will take ITFC owners and supporters to realise that MA history is repeating itself………….again?!

A different world in the Championship….

I listened to the price of football podcast the other day and Ashton was on there. He said something along the lines of "the owners know little about football so they allow me to run the club" I'd be terrified if I was an Ipswifh fan.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, OliOTIB said:

some will say @Davefevs is top of the world with this news ?

I’m having a good summer (in some respects) in terms of players I like / rate / thought my be realistic:

• Chiedozie Ogbene gone PL (we couldn’t get Rotherham to budge in January)
  • Mads Andersen gone PL
  • Jason Knight looks like he is coming to us

Archie Collins has gone to Peterborough…that would’ve topped it off had he come here

On 06/07/2023 at 20:07, SBB said:

I think that’s where he’ll end up, unfortunately. Feels like he’s waiting for Stoke before he does start knocking on the managers door, pushing to move. 

Nailed it. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

That would be a very good move for Kane Wilson, last season Derby played Korey at RB a lot because they didn’t have one who was good enough, they’re comfortably the biggest club in the division now Wednesday has got promoted & it’s his part of the world.

If say they knock £200k off their asking price for Knight to bring him in then everyone wins really.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 6