6 hours ago, johnbytheriver said:

changed that for you! last line?

8 hours ago, One Team said:

Oh, what a Knight
Signed for us in twenty twenty three
Swapped the Rams for life at BS3
What a player, Jason Knight

Fixed the 3rd line for you ?

He does seem like a proper player and someone that could play at a higher level if his progress continues.   Excited for the new season.  

Edited by Red Skin
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

This bit caught my eye;

"He had an amazing season for Forest Green Rovers the season before last in a team that romped the division. I tried to sign him then but got outbid by Bristol City."

I thought it was on a free, unless he means we offered better terms.

Plus I thought they were under a transfer embargo then.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

This bit caught my eye;

"He had an amazing season for Forest Green Rovers the season before last in a team that romped the division. I tried to sign him then but got outbid by Bristol City."

I thought it was on a free, unless he means we offered better terms.

Plus I thought they were under a transfer embargo then.

Was that when Warne was at Rotherham?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see him as the most exciting signing of this window for City, and potentially a valid replacement for Scott.

It seems that the club is doing good business: young players who already have experience (McCrorie & Roberts), a defender who showed his quality in the division not long ago (Dickie), the confirmation of King as a useful emergency solution (and a positive figure in the dressing room) and Knight.  Not much to complain about the departures too: Massengo was out of the project, Dasilva a reserve on paper...whereas we couldn't see enough of Wilson to judge him; at the moment, only Kalas leaving could be a loss for the team, both as a leader and a gifted - but recently too much injured - defender.

Edited by Dan Robin
  • Like 9

If we CAN retain Scotty?..............then our midfield with him alongside JK and A N OTHER?  (James/Williams/Naismith) can be an excitingly effective unit.   I too believe that Knight is a crucial and excellent signing, and also a    bargain at the price.   If he can stay fit, I can see him becoming one of the stars of the Championship.  With also Tommy and Co up front, I am very optimistic about the coming season, just hope i am NOT being overly naive and upbeat?    It's a long old season, with injuries and up and downs in form to come, but I definitely have faith in NP....we will just have to wait and see if it's top 6 or just top 10?      

• Like 3