IGNORED

Jason Knight signed from Derby - Confirmed

Bat Fastard

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Welcome to BS3 Jason.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-sign-knight/

We now have a Knight and a King I recall a Rook(s) anyone able to add to the BCFC chess board of names?

Alternatively we could try a regal approach, players past and present include - King, Knight, Royle, Prince Henry ………

The Gas watch “Pawn” at half time! Bunch of ******* ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, elhombrecito said:

Christ the neck of that shirt is awful...

20230710_bcfc_signknight_rt_261.jpg

Oh yeah... Welcome Jason!! 

Bet he loves that. My god its soooo shit!

i also noticed something thats bugging my OCD. 

The new kit shows the sponsor with a ‘H’ for Huboo. Yet all the signage around the ground has it as a small ‘h’ huboo!!
Only small but my god its annoying the hell out of me!!! Im also blaming JL for this too. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Bet he loves that. My god its soooo shit!

i also noticed something thats bugging my OCD. 

The new kit shows the sponsor with a ‘H’ for Huboo. Yet all the signage around the ground has it as a small ‘h’ huboo!!
Only small but my god its annoying the hell out of me!!! Im also blaming JL for this too. ?

Huboo actually changed this part way through the season, and their logo is slightly different too. Obviously all the signage couldn't be changed but the capital H is correct.

They also spend £1000's on a hot air balloon which now has the outdated logo too. Crazy going full on with all this sponsorship and changing only a couple of months in.

But yes, that aside happy to get this deal done for this player

6 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Do we think that’s it now for incoming signings?

Probably need 1 more centre back, be that Kalas or someone else. (Likely someone else IMO)

Perhaps need another GK, but depends if the club feel that Bajic/HWR is good enough to be a genuine back up ption.

Then, if Scott leaves, maybe we bring in another CM.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Probably need 1 more centre back, be that Kalas or someone else. (Likely someone else IMO)

Perhaps need another GK, but depends if the club feel that Bajic/HWR is good enough to be a genuine back up ption.

Then, if Scott leaves, maybe we bring in another CM.

There hasn't been much talk about this but Vyner is into the last year of his contract, so that's something to also keep in mind.

6 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Great signing.

Just a shame the shirt is so bad that in his interview it looks like he’s wearing a dressing gown 

Haha yeah a dressing gown is the first thing that sprung to my mind when i watched that interview.. easily the worst shirt we have had in a long long time.

Anyway on a more positive note, another really strong addition to the squad. We Certainly look to have real strength and depth now in most areas.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1