IGNORED

I can't sleep

sglosbcfc

12 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It’s not the priority fixture, we are safely mid table. Nigel and the players will not be thinking like you are. This is an opportunity to get to a stage in the FA cup that we’ve reached once in a HUNDERED YEARS. I’m amazed at the number of people who seem to be almost writing this off as a distraction. If you can’t indulge in nights like tonight when they come along then why support Bristol City at all….

Can you imagine the buzz in the home dressing room, or the atmosphere just before kick-off?

Playing Cardiff wherever and whatever for (apart from a play-off final) could never reach the same heights.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It’s not the priority fixture, we are safely mid table. Nigel and the players will not be thinking like you are. This is an opportunity to get to a stage in the FA cup that we’ve reached once in a HUNDERED YEARS. I’m amazed at the number of people who seem to be almost writing this off as a distraction. If you can’t indulge in nights like tonight when they come along then why support Bristol City at all….

It is a distraction but a very lucrative distraction and no one is likely to complain about that.

Fyi - I’ve been attending AG since I was 12 years old - that’s well over half a century. I don’t need anyone asking me why I support Bristol City ……………….:cool2:

Over the years I’ve seen Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, West Ham in various cup games at AG. Tonight’s game holds very little interest for me - been there, done that and got the T shirt.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It is a distraction but a very lucrative distraction and no one is likely to complain about that.

Fyi - I’ve been attending AG since I was 12 years old - that’s well over half a century. I don’t need anyone asking me why I support Bristol City ……………….:cool2:

Over the years I’ve seen Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, West Ham in various cup games at AG. Tonight’s game holds very little interest for me - been there, done that and got the T shirt.

I feel like a proper supporter would have interest but oh well 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's just weird.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Gonna have a shock when we reach the Prem then Robbo, maybe give up the season ticket?

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not sure which one you've got RR...  :whistle:    :)

image.thumb.png.3cc4eabbe154a4ede83ab03e2394939e.png

image.thumb.png.ba8c00a2e025944aca5e3b0169ed5613.png 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Your weird logic means nothing to NP and the players. For the likes of Scott and Bell particularly, this will be the biggest game of their career so far. A real chance for them to play against the best in the country and show what they are capable of. I’d imagine Cardiff is the last thing on their mind right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Your weird logic means nothing to NP and the players. For the likes of Scott and Bell particularly, this will be the biggest game of their career so far. A real chance for them to play against the best in the country and show what they are capable of. I’d imagine Cardiff is the last thing on their mind right now. 

Why would it mean anything to the players?

I’m posting from a life long City fans perspective. Tbh, I was more excited all those years ago when Liverpool played at AG when the lights failed………….:dunno:

If this game was for the PL title then I’d certainly be more excited but it’s not. It’s a lucrative free hit that I hope doesn’t effect our Championship form

Edited by Robbored
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Why would it mean anything to the players?

I’m posting from a life long City fans perspective. Tbh, I was more excited all those years ago when Liverpool played at AG when the lights failed………….:dunno:

If this game was for the PL title then I’d certainly be more excited but it’s not. It’s a lucrative free hit that I hope doesn’t effect our Championship form

You must be the only ‘supporter’ who thinks in such a strange way. Not only do you think it, you actually spout it on the fans forum.

Do you really have to have simple things explained to you all the time. You’re like a Gashead in Red.

• Haha 1