IGNORED

Thanks and Appreciation From Rob Atkinson

Port Said Red

15 hours ago, gl2 said:

Does he kick the ball against the fence like my nieghbour? and if it comes over do you chuck it back or wait for him to come around to ask?

Apparently Max comes over and stands at one end of the garden, Rob stands at the other end, and then Max boots the ball over the fence on either side.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Have you seen the prices in Portishead? A castle I wish :)

Portishead you say?? 

Well, there’s a turn up for the books. 
Here was me thinking your user name was based on you living in the Egyptian city of Port Said. I was a tad baffled when you said Rob lives next door as I figured it was a helluva commute for him to make training every day!  
?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

21 hours ago, Harry said:

Portishead you say?? 

Well, there’s a turn up for the books. 
Here was me thinking your user name was based on you living in the Egyptian city of Port Said. I was a tad baffled when you said Rob lives next door as I figured it was a helluva commute for him to make training every day!  
?

That would be a pharaoh commute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

I think it's safe for me to say that Robs recovery is going pretty much to plan with the odd minor setback, like having to have his knee drained a couple of times. 

He seems in good spirits, I spoke to him after Saturdays game which he enjoyed from the Heineken Lounge, I think he was a bit miffed that Yeboah already has a song and he hasn't. I did suggest that he could fit into my Baby Shark proposal "At Kin Son, Doo doo doodoo" etc, but he said he would announce his immediate retirement if I ever got it started. ?

I think you can see he is good form and his dry sense of humour from this video released yesterday. 

I will ask him what he thinks the Romans ever did for us, I mean of course the roads, the roads go without saying... :)

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 7
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I think it's safe for me to say that Robs recovery is going pretty much to plan with the odd minor setback, like having to have his knee drained a couple of times. 

He seems in good spirits, I spoke to him after Saturdays game which he enjoyed from the Heineken Lounge, I think he was a bit miffed that Yeboah already has a song and he hasn't. I did suggest that he could fit into my Baby Shark proposal "At Kin Son, Doo doo doodoo" etc, but he said he would announce his immediate retirement if I ever got it started. ?

I think you can see he is good form and his dry sense of humour from this video released yesterday. 

I will ask him what he thinks the Romans ever did for us, I mean of course the roads, the roads go without saying... :)

Personally I hate nosy neighbours ?:yes:

• Haha 2