IGNORED

Cardiff forum

22A

Not 1, not 2, but three threads about us!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456851-CARDIFF-CITY-v-BRISTOL-CITY-Match-thread

We've given Bristol (and they've sold) something like 3,200 tickets, shame we don't charge them all £35 a pop or whatever it is that they charge us!
Looking at home ticket sales, Canton seems pretty full from corner to corner. Should comfortably be our biggest crowd of the season.

There's a quiz in this one https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456869-Seven-decades-of-Cardiff-City-v-Bristol-City-matches

And regardng our Cup match; https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456856-The-Wurzels Doing quite well tonight against a strong Manchester City side. Hate to say it but I’m quite impressed by the *****. Hope they burn themselves out.

21 minutes ago, 22A said:

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456851-CARDIFF-CITY-v-BRISTOL-CITY-Match-thread

We've given Bristol (and they've sold) something like 3,200 tickets, shame we don't charge them all £35 a pop or whatever it is that they charge us!
Looking at home ticket sales, Canton seems pretty full from corner to corner. Should comfortably be our biggest crowd of the season.

There's a quiz in this one https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456869-Seven-decades-of-Cardiff-City-v-Bristol-City-matches

And regardng our Cup match; https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?456856-The-Wurzels Doing quite well tonight against a strong Manchester City side. Hate to say it but I’m quite impressed by the *****. Hope they burn themselves out.

They have a point about the pricing. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, 22A said:

******* *******, cannot stand them. Hope we do a job on them Saturday and put them even more in the mire. About time they spent a bit of time in League one ?

• Like 13
  • Flames 4

I think I dislike Cardiff more than Rovers

Mainly because they passed us in recent years I guess but the nature of it - foreign owner, sold out on their colours/badge then kicked off when it went wrong, the Sala fiasco, the shit conditions about travel every time we go there etc

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Mainly because they passed us in recent years I guess but the nature of it - foreign owner, sold out on their colours/badge then kicked off when it went wrong, the Sala fiasco, the shit conditions about travel every time we go there etc

There's something about spotting someone in a horrid gas shirt when your out that just instantly ruins your mood 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, johnheadbcfc said:

There's something about spotting someone in a horrid gas shirt when your out that just instantly ruins your mood 

Doesn’t happen very often, mind. I can safely say after living in BS7 for three years, I never saw a gas shirt outside of a matchday (and I saw plenty of City shirts on the common as well!)

I’ve never had any time for Cardiff, going back to the 3-1 win over there when Murray got his brace and we were pelted with coins and piss. Sad bunch of *****, generally. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

Just now, tin said:

Doesn’t happen very often, mind. I can safely say after living in BS7 for three years, I never saw a gas shirt outside of a matchday (and I saw plenty of City shirts on the common as well!)

I’ve never had any time for Cardiff, going back to the 3-1 win over there when Murray got his brace and we were pelted with coins and piss. Sad bunch of *****, generally. 

Long time ago now!  Ninian Park was quite volatile ?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, johnheadbcfc said:

Totally agree , even now in my late 50s if I see a gas shirt I do a spit the dog impression , sad I know but hey ho ,deffo hate the gas more than Cardiff , only 1 local derby in my eyes and it’s the gypos  up the road for me

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, tin said:

Quality day that one of my fav away days , they weren’t happy ???

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

Totally agree , even now in my late 50s if I see a gas shirt I do a spit the dog impression , sad I know but hey ho ,deffo hate the gas more than Cardiff , only 1 local derby in my eyes and it’s the gypos  up the road for me

I agree in the main.

The point of disagreement is I actually prefer to see a local in a gas shirt than a Chelsea, Man Utd or whatever shirt. Hardly in it for the glory are they?

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

You used to be blue, and then you were red

And you look like c nts when you tap your head!

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I agree in the main.

The point of disagreement is I actually prefer to see a local in a gas shirt than a Chelsea, Man Utd or whatever shirt. Hardly in it for the glory are they?

I think pretty much everyone would (or at least, should) agree with that, once we all cool down from the irrational hatred.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

You used to be blue, and then you were red

And you look like c nts when you tap your head!

So , possibly Saturday ...

Back to blue but you used to be Red

Still look like a **** when you pat your head

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If they didn't smash our toilets up like pussies we would probably charge them less.

That would be a great idea, would love to see a price increase for fans that have misbehaved previously.

Sadly it isn’t the case, everyone gets charged too much at our place in my opinion and it does feel a bit embarrassing when you go away and the price is a tenner less than their fans get charged at ours……..unless it’s Cardiff

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lenred said:

Been to England semis home and away, City finals, promotion winning mataches but that will always be my favourite day in football ever!    

Mine too. 2,700 of us penned in. Losing 1-0 at the break, at which point Sam Hamamm and his bodyguards did some weird lap of honour while they were all giving it the big ‘un. Thought I’d broken my ankle celebrating our equaliser, but the pain miraculously went seven minutes later when the third flew in! Then, those dozy ***** tried to get at us after (despite it being a bubble) ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Plenty of us kicked off far before it went wrong, quite a few I know never went back after 25 yrs of mainly lower league shite too….Tan is a megalomaniac dictator who listens to no one. This is one of the reason the club loses £15 million every year. The useless billionaire as he’s fondly known these days. We will never be successful with him in charge which is why many want him gone. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, lenred said:

Been to England semis home and away, City finals, promotion winning mataches but that will always be my favourite day in football ever!    

Yep same, the whole day from getting off train (station surrounded by soul crew) in the great western. Then frog marched to ground going through loads of back streets with women and children hanging out windows hurling abuse at us haha! And that away end when them goals went in!! Only Mansfield away and palace away PO semi come close 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, johnheadbcfc said:

A rare occasion though, both spotting one, and letting it ruin my mood, I just feel sorry for their upbringing. Not

24 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Plenty of us kicked off far before it went wrong, quite a few I know never went back after 25 yrs of mainly lower league shite too….Tan is a megalomaniac dictator who listens to no one. This is one of the reason the club loses £15 million every year. The useless billionaire as he’s fondly known these days. We will never be successful with him in charge which is why many want him gone. 

You have been relatively successful with him in charge though. Two promotions to the Premier League and an FA Cup and League Cup final. It must be one of the most successful periods in your history. 

Your useless billionaire has enjoyed more success than ours. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Yep same, the whole day from getting off train (station surrounded by soul crew) in the great western. Then frog marched to ground going through loads of back streets with women and children hanging out windows hurling abuse at us haha! And that away end when them goals went in!! Only Mansfield away and palace away PO semi come close 

Did you not go to Eastville in the FA Cup 2nd Round? Far and away my favourite away game but then I missed the three you mention.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

You have been relatively successful with him in charge though. Two promotions to the Premier League and an FA Cup and League Cup final. It must be one of the most successful periods in your history. 

Your useless billionaire has enjoyed more success than ours. 

The fa cup final was before Tan took over.. The two promotions were pretty disasterous though, the first was the red shit and Tan fall out with Malky,  the second a miracle by Warnock but giving him the whole paltry budget of £60 million to blow on useless players like Jacob Murphy, Gary madine and Greg Cunningham was terrible mgt. a miracle we almost stayed up.  

the only decent player we bought was from you lot, Bobby Reid and Warnock never played him and sold him on…..the only reason the last 10 looks ok because the 30 prior we’re about as bad as it can get bar falling out the league. Plenty of far smaller clubs have gone up and stayed a while like Fulham, Brentford and Bournemouth are now, like Bolton, wigan, swansea, Bradford and other small clubs managed in recent years.

43 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Your fans took a red scarf, slung it around their necks, and lapped up success at the expense of your identity and your soul.

83153576-8F12-4A74-ABA8-F60856449045.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

The fa cup final was before Tan took over.. The two promotions were pretty disasterous though, the first was the red shit and Tan fall out with Malky,  the second a miracle by Warnock but giving him the whole paltry budget of £60 million to blow on useless players like Jacob Murphy, Gary madine and Greg Cunningham was terrible mgt. a miracle we almost stayed up.  

the only decent player we bought was from you lot, Bobby Reid and Warnock never played him and sold him on…..the only reason the last 10 looks ok because the 30 prior we’re about as bad as it can get bar falling out the league. Plenty of far smaller clubs have gone up and stayed a while like Fulham, Brentford and Bournemouth are now, like Bolton, wigan, swansea, Bradford and other small clubs managed in recent years.

Plenty of bigger* clubs (cough cough) haven't even made the Prem, I would love two promotions up there in the next ten years 

*OK, similar sized