IGNORED

Cardiff City away match thread

Its definitely been a case of "after the Lord Mayor's show" for us. Its Al the more dissapointing as it had to be against the sheep shaggers when our run came to an end. 

Clearly the biggest problem is not the loss of points but the loss of two key players. We can hope and pray both injuries are nothing serious but we all know our luck when it comes to the physio's room. 

We've now got three games in the next 11 days and a paper thin squad. 

Cardiff were well organised today and it's a shame that our much publicised attacking talent really struggled against a solid back 5 and conceded far too much ground in midfield. 

The trick is now to minimise the damage. Try and freshen things up and go again. 

Edited by Midlands Robin

to be honest seen this result/performance a mile off... They were going to be well up for this one and far fresher than us.

The lack of squad depth is going to be tricky for the remainder of the season but at the very least we need to be hard to beat.

As for Cornick I must confess i was never enthralled by his signing, easy to say that at this point i know but the guys career has peaked in a very workman like efficient Luton Town team. Not the sort of players that's going to take you to the next level. 

Mehmeti I'm not to worried about. Young lad, some performances will certainly be inconsistent, they can't all be great and exciting!

Onwards and updwards, grateful for the unbeaten run while we were on it! COYRRR

• Like 1
1 minute ago, David Brent said:

I thought we looked very good on the ball. But we have to find a way to beat these lesser teams.

Games against the bottom 3 are not going to be pretty. 

I thought we were largely very poor on the ball, apart from occasional touches by Scott and runs by Sykes. And Cardiff looked more composed than us, surprisingly.