IGNORED

Swansea City away match thread

Just now, David Brent said:

I like the look of that team. Nice to have so many attacking options. 

The back four hasn't been tinkered with and its a good time to give OTC his full legue debut.

Also gives Cornick a bit more time to get up to speed. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Still persisting with Cornick i see?   Hope he shows us something today........I appreciate he seems to be lacking fitness, but so far i am underwhelmed

What else we going to do? Cancel his contract after barely giving him a chance here because he hasn't hit the ground running like our fans demand?

I'm quite underwhelmed with how our fans have been with him tbh.

• Like 11
  • Hmmm 1
1 hour ago, pillred said:

Apart from having no beach Severn beach was actually a good day out when I was a kid it had a boating lake mini golf an open air swimming pool and a fun fair hard to believe if you have been down there lately but true.

Yup, I do like a rugged type beach and have always quite liked the Severn Beach, much better than WSM.

Anyway, another match day photo to keep on topic after I pulled the thread so widely off?

IMG_20230319_115352.jpg

IMG_20230319_115355.jpg

IMG_20230319_115348.jpg

• Like 2

The rotation is just smart squad management. We don't have anything to play for really, and it's a chance to give other people a game going into the international break. Mehmeti might be a little distracted ahead of his Albania debut, so that might be a reason to give someone else a go. Weimann and (presumably) Wells are also in their national squads so perhaps it makes better man management to limit their involvement so they can come back from the international break a little fresher.

6 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Pigeonhouse is quite a nice stream, also Snuff Mills and Colliers Weir are quite pleasant. 

Wouldn't personally recommend the Malago, though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
17 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

What else we going to do? Cancel his contract after barely giving him a chance here because he hasn't hit the ground running like our fans demand?

I'm quite underwhelmed with how our fans have been with him tbh.

And I'm completely unsurprised. There's a sizeable section of our "fans" who have to have a target to go at, always been the way and I doubt it'll ever change, sadly.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

For those of us not going and who are outside the RB area so can`t listen online there is commentary on BBC Cymru 2 via Sky on channel 0153. IIRC, the games aren`t broadcast in Welsh so the commentary should be in English.

Just turned this on and all the build up is in Welsh but I`m hoping the commentary will change to English.

40 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Perhaps! It also says a lot about the knobs who use it. 

I think Cornick will come good, much like the Cheese 

If he's that good then it will be the deal of the decase