IGNORED

Swansea City away match thread

Don’t usually listen to Radio Bristol but can someone tell the commentator that Mark Sykes plays for the Republic not Northern Ireland as he said & describing him as a “Northern Irishman” whilst technically correct, probably isn’t right as a result.

Really short of options with James & Naismith still out but the forward goal drought is a worry.

Would expect the obvious 3 subs (Weimann, Mehmeti & Wells) on before too long.

9 minutes ago, dargla said:

Pretty poor so far, very soft and we don't look that great going forward. 

Agreed, we look very passive.

Cornick has two centre backs on him, Bell isolated and not in the game.

Vyner far too casual that half and lumping it when a pass is on.

Swansea have had a very comfortable first half - hope we can show a bit more fight in the second half.

I would say you can tell we have injuries , don't know why weiman was replaced today . I think Scott is playing to high up the field at times so its more like 4 2 4 and I don't think TC has done too bad but we would be a lot stronger with Scott alongside either of TC or King. 

Weiman,Mehmeti and Wells will be on if things don't change if king bell and cornick don't get more involved. 

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

So pay for robins tv, out of the country and end up having to find a free stream as robins tv unwatchable, why do I bother giving them my money

See what you mean and today for some reason the audio stream is not working and it's suppose to be. It's only by luck I tried the Radio Bristol live feed and it's working,  when for contract reasons it's not suppose to be.  Very strange, does anyone know why this is happening? I'm not complaining, as I least I can hear the commentary, but it's not what it's suppose to be!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Especially when he's incapable of doing anything with a ball! Worse player than Bas Savage. Whoever scouted him, needs their P45 and quick.

Cornick has two defenders on him, I'd say its a bit brain dead to pump crap long balls up to him.

He's a very clever player learning how to play the way City want him to play after about 8 years at Luton.

As for the Savage and P45 comment :laughcont:

• Like 3