IGNORED

Prince Henry > Bromsgrove on loan

CyderInACan

Blimey...that's his 8th or 9th loan out in the past couple years. Certainly doing the rounds. 

When I watched him at Yate this season he looked lost...but in saying that, the football under Beadle made everyone look lost ?

He, imo, looked behind OTC in his development, who looked the best player at Yate when on loan. 

In saying that, I would have never thought he'd be making his first team debut for City this season going on his performances. The football under Beadle did both an injustice. And never really allowed either to shine. 

It'll be interesting to see how his development goes now. 

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, I can’t!

He didn’t last long at Alvechurch then!  His trajectory looks like he will be leaving in the summer???

I think that’s a given. He’s had more loans than blockbuster this year, is in a position where we’re well stocked (and have a lot of young players ahead of him) and hasn’t pulled up many trees in his loan spells (although, like @spudski I felt sorry for him at Yate under how bad Beadles management was).

I can’t see a way management keep him - and also note when he left Weston they said something about him “getting resolved for the summer”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I think that’s a given. He’s had more loans than blockbuster this year, is in a position where we’re well stocked (and have a lot of young players ahead of him) and hasn’t pulled up many trees in his loan spells (although, like @spudski I felt sorry for him at Yate under how bad Beadles management was).

I can’t see a way management keep him - and also note when he left Weston they said something about him “getting resolved for the summer”.

Jeff Cannata GIF by The Dungeon Run

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Think his contract must be up at the end of the season, so it seems he will be released.

The Academy is turning out good players year on year and the window to progress is quite narrow, if a younger player shows more promise or an obvious talent he will move above others who have had their chance in the pecking order.

Think it has been a difficult couple of years for some of the scholars having to deal with the Covid situation while trying to earn pro contracts.

Did Prince have a two year pro deal?

Moving into non league isn’t the end of the dream, still a chance of earning a living at the game.

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Is he old enough to remember blockbuster. 

1 hour ago, Countryfile said:

Think his contract must be up at the end of the season, so it seems he will be released.

The Academy is turning out good players year on year and the window to progress is quite narrow, if a younger player shows more promise or an obvious talent he will move above others who have had their chance in the pecking order.

Think it has been a difficult couple of years for some of the scholars having to deal with the Covid situation while trying to earn pro contracts.

Did Prince have a two year pro deal?

Moving into non league isn’t the end of the dream, still a chance of earning a living at the game.

I‘ve not been able to glean any contract info on him other than the stuff I have in my own notes, which are:

• 14.05.21 on retained list
  • 16.05.22 on retained list, assume additional year to summer 2023

1 hour ago, HappyClapper said:

Unfortunately I am.

The first record I bought with my own "money", actually record tokens for my birthday. The 2nd was Hell Raiser, I bought most things by them after that, even when I was more into Punk and New Wave. Andy Scott is the only one still with us. :(

Edited by Port Said Red

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I‘ve not been able to glean any contract info on him other than the stuff I have in my own notes, which are:

Think that ties in with the statement from WSM about him sorting out his contract, or words similar to that.

My memory is a bit fuzzy (generally) . I did see him a couple of times , I think he scored a couple in a big win, but didn't show out like Conway or Bell. Does feel like he will be moving on, hope he makes the most of this Loan.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Was given a 2 year deal which as you say expires in summer

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The first record I bought with my own "money", actually record tokens for my birthday. The 2nd was Hell Raiser, I bought most things by them after that, even when I was more into Punk and New Wave. Andy Scott is the only one still with us. :(

They were a lot better band than they got credit for. Some of their later stuff was very good.

• Like 1