IGNORED

Alex Scott - £25m to Bournemouth- Confirmed

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Once they have laid down a guaranteed 100 million they can then sit at the table to discuss potential add ons. Until then, Brighton will continue to instantly reject offers below their 100 million asking price. 

Given they are dealing with Tony Bloom, you can damn well believe it, a bit like dealing with Darren MacAnthony, he won’t beat around the bush. I’ll do a deal, but if I’m selling it’s on my terms. Ask Arsenal… oh and btw I prefer to sell in January. 

18 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Its obviously not going to be euros lads. 

Frustrating it's happened this close to the season, but unsurprising. 

Frustrating but bloody inevitable as you say.

I really wish we'd introduce a policy that added 10% to the price once the season is less than two weeks away. We publicly set a price two months ago and Bournemouth fannied around. 27.5m now please lads.

• Confused 1
  • Robin 1

15 minutes ago, Hazelboy said:

who is that GIF

Over 236,000 followers on Twitter, so not some random loser.

Someone on here put a laughing emoji in response to me saying yesterday that I think it will happen, we’ll see who was right over the next few weeks, eh?

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

West Ham have given Southampton 24 hours to respond to their latest 30 million pound final offer for Ward-Prowse which is expected to be rejected. 

I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but maybe they are aware that Bournemouth are close and may move for Scott if JWP is a no go? Hence them giving Southampton a deadline.

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1