IGNORED

Reading at home match thread

36 minutes ago, BLRed said:

Christ this commentary on robins tv is amateur….

Really, he's not over talking, letting the viewer watch, and Thorpe providing good analysis / insight.

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Dull first half but fitting that Conway scored. The one player with an all round quality in that half. 

I quite enjoyed it...just the final ball letting us down.  Feels like the players are a fraction of a second delayed in their passing because of conditions underfoot.  OTC has been the one to move it quicker than the rest.

Conway sharp as you say (I ❤️ TC), Weimann involved in lots too.  Tanner realising he can get past his man to create our overload. Dasilva needs to be better in his service to Mehmeti on the other side.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Really, he's not over talking, letting the viewer watch, and Thorpe providing good analysis / insight.

I quite enjoyed it...just the final ball letting us down.  Feels like the players are a fraction of a second delayed in their passing because of conditions underfoot.  OTC has been the one to move it quicker than the rest.

Conway sharp as you say (I ❤️ TC), Weimann involved in lots too.  Tanner realising he can get past his man to create our overload. Dasilva needs to be better in his service to Mehmeti on the other side.

Most around me here seem to be agreeing it’s been a bit dull. I do think it matters where you watch it. I’m normally an online viewer nowadays which is maybe why I’m one of the happier ones !