IGNORED

Middlesborough at home match thread

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Talk of Naismith coming back into squad, OTC doubtful, and even Kalas a slim possibility.

Yeah, saw the Post piece, not sureabout that.
NIge doesn't risk players and with virtually nothing to play for even less chance. 
Naismith would be the least surprising, but I'd bet on non used Sub most likely.
I'd give Kalas even less of a chance.
Conway sounds doubtful too, another 45 at best ?
I wouldn't be surprised if OTC missed out completely , sounds likely.
If I was to guess, I think we start with the side that finished against Stoke.
Though without any players back, that bench looks very thin.

Just now, Major Isewater said:

My Aunty Margaret used to work at Frys,she would often bring us bags of Mint Crisps, After Eights with the corners cut off , Turkish delight etc .

Bless her. 

My mum worked at Fry’s, we had white bags of reject chocolate, stuff that was squashed, not made correctly (5 centres or Plain Choice not in the correct section, broken curly wurlys etc) and brown bags of stuff that had been on the floor (Crème Eggs, Roses etc). ?

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

My mum worked at Fry’s, we had white bags of reject chocolate, stuff that was squashed, not made correctly (5 centres or Plain Choice not in the correct section, broken curly wurlys etc) and brown bags of stuff that had been on the floor (Crème Eggs, Roses etc). ?

That’s the stuff. We often had fluff on our Curly Wurlys.

:blush2:

• Flames 1

Not much to look out for in the 3pm kick offs as we are pretty much done and dusted. I suppose a Coventry win v Watford means we most likely finish the day in the top half of the table with a win. 

Edit, and of course the first goal of the afternoon is a Watford goal.

Edited by cityexile
2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

My Aunty Margaret used to work at Frys,she would often bring us bags of Mint Crisps, After Eights with the corners cut off , Turkish delight etc .

Bless her. 

My great aunt had a sweet shop / stores in Whitehall. Happy days when we visited and told to go and help ourselves.  

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Next doors mum worked there and we’d get a stash at Xmas. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

They’re basically us in the covid season 

Their bad run started even earlier & it hasn’t even stopped.

As painful as that season was for us, we went to Boro, Swansea & Birmingham & won & gritted out a vital point at Blackburn. The point at Sheff Wed with 10 men after a terrible handball penalty decision saw Lansbury sent off was pretty huge, too.

QPR don’t look like they can get a point off of anyone.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Their bad run started even earlier & it hasn’t even stopped.

As painful as that season was for us, we went to Boro, Swansea & Birmingham & won & gritted out a vital point at Blackburn. The point at Sheff Wed with 10 men after a terrible handball penalty decision saw Lansbury sent off was pretty huge, too.

QPR don’t look like they can get a point off of anyone.

Except West Brom. 2-2 now…Chris Martin!!!