IGNORED

Fleming and Euell

LondonRobin

40 minutes ago, LondonRobin said:

Okay so I am sat in the pub watching the city game with some friends and Fleming and Euell are sat in front of me do I go up and say hello? If so what would you say ??

Yes, they're friendly guys ?

Talk football.

• Admin
1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Ask them why aren't they at the game if we're playing tonight 

As a City supporter are you seriously unaware that we played LAST NIGHT 

1 hour ago, E.G.Red said:

Probably were at the U21 game looking to see whose next to play in the 1st team

What U21 game? 

1 hour ago, LondonRobin said:

Okay so I am sat in the pub watching the city game with some friends and Fleming and Euell are sat in front of me do I go up and say hello? If so what would you say ??

Have a chat with them, they're only human after all 

• Confused 1
  • Robin 1

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

How can a Bristol "City" supporter be confused? 

Dunno what you are on about

I'm very well aware of our fixtures thanks

The point I was making is OP referenced 'City' on a Bristol City forum to presumably mean Manchester City. Weird.

Might equally have meant Hull City, Cardiff City, Norwich City, Coventry City though who knows

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I think the OP was aware of the context of tonight’s game

I think second poster accidentally said your

I think I’m confused about bumming police

I think I should get off of OTIB

Is that a waste of an of, or am I mistaken?

Guys we all know if you say City in England or the rest of the world, you think about Manchester City the first time.

I understand the OP. Even for a Bristol City fan, the first thing in your head when you hear City from someone else is Man City.

In my country if Bristol City will play Man City the commentators will say "What a goal from Bristol" and "What a goal from City".

Man City is an Worldwide team playing in the best Competition. Except OTIB, when I talk about Man City i write i call them City all the time...you don't need to be mean to the OP.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Guys we all know if you say City in England or the rest of the world, you think about Manchester City the first time.

I understand the OP. Even for a Bristol City fan, the first thing in your head when you hear City from someone else is Man City.

In my country if Bristol City will play Man City the commentators will say "What a goal from Bristol" and "What a goal from City".

Man City is an Worldwide team playing in the best Competition. Except OTIB, when I talk about Man City i write i call them City all the time...you don't need to be mean to the OP.

Maybe it's because I live in Bristol, but if someone says "Did you watch City last weekend" to me, even someone I don't know, I assume they mean Bristol City.

If I'm not in Bristol I'd probably take half a second to realise what they meant... Bristol City will always be the first thought in my head when someone says something like that regardless of who I'm talking to or where I am!

I don't call any other team "City", I'd say "Man City" or whatever. It's not for some weird ideological reason, it's just how my brain has been conditioned over the years...

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 11
  • Robin 1

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Maybe it's because I live in Bristol, but if someone says "Did you watch City last weekend" to me, even someone I don't know, I assume they mean Bristol City.

If I'm not in Bristol I'd probably take half a second to realise what they meant... BCFC will always be the first thought in my head when someone says something like that regardless of who I'm talking to or where I am!

I don't call any other team "City", I'd say "Man City" or whatever. It's not for some weird ideological reason, it's just how my brain has been conditioned over the years...

I'm sure most of us do but it was fairly obvious it wasn't about us as we weren't even playing.