IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There was the old Taylor Moore story iirc.  

Deal’s dead, move on. 

18 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Or was it Derrick Williams coming back ?

Deal’s dead, move on.

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I’m sure the Engvall one was about him being violent towards another player/coach. 

Never been suggested at all. Please retract. 

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest, why the snide comments about OTIBers who have some info and share it on here.  

Its fair to say from Nige’s press interview that it was pretty close to getting done, so it’s not as if Shags or Kid or ROD initially) made it up is it?

So what if they said it was “done” and actually it wasn’t!

Thoughts???

For the record, I never said JB was a done deal!

• Like 1

This is a really odd transfer in my opinion but hey ho.

2nd home game vs Millwall. We know his weaknesses & need our right side to run at him hard from the off. 
I can’t imagine he is very much looking forward to playing at AG as an away player & we certainly don’t want him to enjoy it on the day. COYRs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cardy said:

This is a really odd transfer in my opinion but hey ho.

2nd home game vs Millwall. We know his weaknesses & need our right side to run at him hard from the off. 
I can’t imagine he is very much looking forward to playing at AG as an away player & we certainly don’t want him to enjoy it on the day. COYRs.

He should be given a hard time as we give any opposition player. Give him the respect he deserves before/after but hope he'll be hounded for 90 minutes. It's football, it's pantomime, cheer on City while being hostile to the opposition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would have been a good signing, but in some respects (and I'm not just saying this because he's gone elsewhere, I said it before) we are fairly well stocked down that side of the pitch.

Experience would have helped the likes of Pring, but if it wasn't right for him and/or us, then it's for the best that nothing happened.

He hasn't pulled up trees since he went, but can see why we were interested initially. He'll probably do fairly well at Millwall and good luck to him. Just hope he has two particularly bad games when they play us!