IGNORED

Friendly at Portsmouth

Topper 123

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Isn't he banned for some reason? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

It’s hard to keep up with his bans to be honest. I think he had 4 last season.

One was for walking into the ladies claiming to be transgender…….best not get started on that here!

Edited by italian dave
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

It’s hard to keep up with his bans to be honest. I think he had 4 last season.

One was for walking into the ladies claiming to be transgender…….best not get started on that here!

Ah yes heard that one too. I've recently chatted with one of his former teachers a few times who said he always had a screw lose. He's always been tolerated cus he's an absolute diehard but his behaviour seems to be getting more erratic

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Ah yes heard that one too. I've recently chatted with one of his former teachers a few times who said he always had a screw lose. He's always been tolerated cus he's an absolute diehard but his behaviour seems to be getting more erratic

Hopefully his behaviour gets even more erratic; and he leaves that ******* bell at home !

19 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Some 657 a bit fed up with him (Westwood). Was urinating in the concourse with kids about last season.  Has been given a warning I heard! 

He stank of piss when I met him 15-20 years ago. Some things never change!

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Is he showing any signs of improvement since last season ?

Fitness wise definitely. A lot more willing to press now, still has the inconsistency you would expect of someone his age and experience much like Zak a couple of years ago. 
But still brilliant in a 1 on 1 and decent crossing. Will definetly become a top quality player imo but still has some learning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Fitness wise definitely. A lot more willing to press now, still has the inconsistency you would expect of someone his age and experience much like Zak a couple of years ago. 
But still brilliant in a 1 on 1 and decent crossing. Will definetly become a top quality player imo but still has some learning. 

Yes, he needs to be making better decisions sometimes IMO