IGNORED

Friendly at Portsmouth

Topper 123

1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

We are a peculiar lot, us Bristolians/City fans. Portsmouth (a shit-hole down south) is 117 miles away, and a journey of 2 hours 9 minutes (via M4). And we take 1800 to a pre-season friendly. Meanwhile, Stoke-on-Trent (a shit-hole up north) is 126.9 miles away, and will take us 2 hours and 24 minutes to get there. We will take just under 900 there, for a Championship league fixture.

Wouldn’t say Portsmouth is a shit hole , lovely down by the old town then along southsea front ( sort of Portsmouth )

as for Stoke 100% agree shithole

2 minutes ago, paignton red said:

Anybody else trying to log in to robins tv to watch and can't log in on this new website?

I can't either I used to login to Robins TV using 'Google' but the option seems to have disappeared.

8 minutes ago, paignton red said:

Anybody else trying to log in to robins tv to watch and can't log in on this new website? edit: now able to log in.

4 minutes ago, Hxj said:

I can't either I used to login to Robins TV using 'Google' but the option seems to have disappeared.

I haven't tried today, but the other day I had to login at the Bristol Sport page, and then return to the City page.

43 minutes ago, redkev said:

Wouldn’t say Portsmouth is a shit hole , lovely down by the old town then along southsea front ( sort of Portsmouth )

as for Stoke 100% agree shithole

A tiny bit of it is OK, but as for the rest it's largely a concrete monstrosity. Plus, it's full of psychotic and unjolly Jack Tars.