IGNORED

Darren Moore

Red Army 75

Apparently he resigned and wasn’t sacked . I’m wondering if he made up his mind after the abuse he and his family received after their first leg hammering at Peterborough? May have thought “I ain’t putting up with this but but will see it out and stick two fingers up if by some miracle we win “ 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Apparently he resigned and wasn’t sacked . I’m wondering if he made up his mind after the abuse he and his family received after their first leg hammering at Peterborough? May have thought “I ain’t putting up with this but but will see it out and stick two fingers up if by some miracle we win “ 

Makes sense. I'm guessing that the Club would want to appear to be doing the right thing ,as having any thing to do with getting rid of the man that has just got you promotion is not a good look. 
I hope the 'fans' that gave him so much abuse really come to regret it. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It's sack your decent managers month!

Delete this before SL reads it and starts getting ideas! :shocking:

Edited by downendcity
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It’s a fair point however, you would have thought he would have done that already.

What on Earth has gone on there?! Arguably the greatest comeback in their history then goes on to win promotion at Wembley!? If he’s been sacked that just sounds nuts. TBF Wednesday fans sound equally as perplexed by it all. 

Edited by One Team

Is there a possibility that this and the O'Neil move are both signs of a club (or manager) deciding to make a change when they're in a good place with clear heads rather than reacting to a crisis?

Alternatively it could be a sign of longer term planning - get a guy to do job A, but with a plan all along that you switch when job A is done and get someone else in to do job B.

Possibly some clear thinking.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Is there a possibility that this and the O'Neil move are both signs of a club (or manager) deciding to make a change when they're in a good place with clear heads rather than reacting to a crisis?

Alternatively it could be a sign of longer term planning - get a guy to do job A, but with a plan all along that you switch when job A is done and get someone else in to do job B.

Possibly some clear thinking.

Possibly. How much did Bournemouth spend on players O’Neil wanted? 

17 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Possibly. How much did Bournemouth spend on players O’Neil wanted? 

Zilch, probably. Most clubs buy players for the good of the club and expect the manager to mould them into a team.

Due to his lack of game time (injuries aside) I would guess that O Neil wasn't a great Semenyo fan.