IGNORED

Digital Ticketing

westonred

18 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

That was easy but…..now it’s in my wallet does that mean I can’t transfer it?

A message did come up before I added it to my wallet that said it can only be sent to one Gmail acc wallet.

Just wonder in future if I couldn’t go at short notice maybe it’s best not to send to wallet until you’re sure I’m going. 

Just tried adding Season Ticket to a second phone and it advised that it was limited to 1 device, thus would need deleting from the current wallet to transfer.

I think it's going to be a case of doing ad-hoc 'Forward ticket' if you can't attend.

Edited by Sturgess
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Physical copy requested and will be sent out before the start of the season.

Took less than 30 seconds, very straight forward.

Out of interest, what did you need to fill out? How are they making this an option for only non-smartphone owners?

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Just as long as you activate Automatic Updates 

Not that i'm one of the worriers on here, but I spent half an hour googling Android wallet automatic updates (How to) yesterday and in the end gave up.

2 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not that i'm one of the worriers on here, but I spent half an hour googling Android wallet automatic updates (How to) yesterday and in the end gave up.

Yeah all I could see was in Wallet settings there’s a Updates about your passes button, I’ve made sure that’s on.

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

In Google Wallet, click the 3 lines in the corner, and go to Settings. Towards the bottom enable "Updates about your passes":

AndroidAllowUpdates.png

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

How do I check that on my iPhone? I can’t see it in the wallet settings? 

For iPhones, go to your Apple Wallet and onto the season pass. In the corner, there will be a circle with three dots, click this and on the next page make sure "Automatic Updates" is enabled, then pull down on the page to refresh/update the pass:

AppleAllowUpdates.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Do you need a physical ST?

Do you have a smartphone?

What's your name and email?

Done. Will be sent out before the start of the season.

Cheers, so there really isn't anything to stop people with smartphones from doing this then. Can see requests for physical tickets being relatively high.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Physical copy requested and will be sent out before the start of the season.

Took less than 30 seconds, very straight forward.

Any charge for a physical ticket...? Not for me, but my old man's phone was first seen in The Flinstones so he'll need one.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I can see this being great - as long as they continue to allow physical tickets for people that want them.

Expect an extra cost for these next season though... most clubs that do digital tickets charge around a £10 for a physical card 

10 minutes ago, ooRya said:

If I can't attend a game and want to give my ticket to someone else, but they don't have a smartphone, what then?

Full details will follow, they will have to have a Bristol Sport account for you to forward it on. Might be the option of a print at home ticket/PDF as well as digital. 

42 minutes ago, Sturgess said:

Just tried adding Season Ticket to a second phone and it advised that it was limited to 1 device, thus would need deleting from the current wallet to transfer.

I think it's going to be a case of doing ad-hoc 'Forward ticket' if you can't attend.

I was hoping I’d be able to add them to my daughters phone as well as mine so we had a ‘back up’ just in case.

15 minutes ago, ooRya said:

If I can't attend a game and want to give my ticket to someone else, but they don't have a smartphone, what then?

They said yesterday in the FAQs that if your phone runs out of battery or you forget it, you can print a physical ticket for the match for £5. I guess this would apply in this case, but I'm not sure how they would verify the person is there to use your ticket instead of you when they go to get it printed of?

21 minutes ago, ooRya said:

The FAQ section on forwarding tickets states that the person you are sending it to needs to have a Bristol Sport account, but it says nothing about needing to have Google/Apple Wallet or a smartphone. On that basis, I'd say they'd be able to print the ticket at home.

18 minutes ago, mattjb said:

I was hoping I’d be able to add them to my daughters phone as well as mine so we had a ‘back up’ just in case.

I was hoping to do similar, meaning either me or the wife could take the daughter. Will have to do ad-hoc ticket forwarding unfortunately!

Edited by Sturgess

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

How do I check that on my iPhone? I can’t see it in the wallet settings? 

Edit - already answered!

Open the ticket, click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and see if the update is on or not!

Edited by East End Old Boy
Too slow replying…..

1 hour ago, !james said:

For iPhones, go to your Apple Wallet and onto the season pass. In the corner, there will be a circle with three dots, click this and on the next page make sure "Automatic Updates" is enabled, then pull down on the page to refresh/update the pass:

AppleAllowUpdates.png

I could kiss you, this was the one thing I was a little apprehensive about but sorted. Thanks for the guide ??⚪

• Thanks 1