IGNORED

U21s Euros

Bristol Rob

Yep. Uefa.tv. make sure you click the thumbnail pic below the large revolving one, which I found always went to the Italy game.

PS you haven't missed much as england haven't much idea how to break Israel down: 90% play. One shot on target, 1 nil up.

Edited by Sleepy1968

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Yep. Uefa.tv. make sure you click the thumbnail pic below the large revolving one, which I found always went to the Italy game.

PS you haven't missed much as england haven't much idea how to break Israel down: 90% play. One shot on target, 1 nil up.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Tried to create an account to watch but still waiting for the verification email. Double checked everything.

Rubbish...

when i did it this morning the verification email took 2 seconds to arrive. Could it be a problem with your email provider?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

when i did it this morning the verification email took 2 seconds to arrive. Could it be a problem with your email provider?

Cheers Sleepy, but I tried a test email from another source in between that worked without issue.

So not sure...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

5pm tonight against the germans,still not seen it advertised on terrestial telly yet only on the Eufa streaming feed 

Quarter final might be shown,lets hope.

Final maybe should England get there -  on the red button if it’s BBC.

Thwy will be too busy with Wimbledon 

Channel 4 maybe as they show the senior team ?

3 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

The streaming feed is pretty good, I've watched several games. The real plus is the commentary is not as 'hysterical' as it's just one bloke commentating with no side kick to parrot drivel with!

• Like 2

• Admin
6 hours ago, Markthehorn said:

It'll be down to the broadcasters in the home nation whether they are interested in selling their footage to anyone

I would imagine it would need them to provide additional camera angles etc to make it worth while?

England V Germany U21's could have some spice to it, always remember the night England won 5-1 in Germany the night before the U21's had just as an entertaining night the night before... I won't ruin the ending for those that don't know it

2 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

After the debacle in the Italy v France  match where a number of significant issues were missed, it is highly likely that for the quarter finals VAR will be introduced.

VAR is going to be used in the quarter final

The disallowed late Italian ‘equaliser’ was almost as bad as Frank Lampard’s disallowed goal in South Africa.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Yep, you just have to sign up/in 

https://www.uefa.tv/match/live/243057/2036148

Straightforward. Did it just before KO. Quality (of the stream, that is, not the game itself) distinctly unpromising at first, but quickly settled down and has been quite satisfactory.

Apart from one or two very brief moments from Portugal, England appear to be in almost complete control. Playing some very slick, confident, possession-based football. Lovely bit of one-touch stuff to set up the goal. Worth a watch.

• Like 1