IGNORED

U21s Euros

Bristol Rob

Just now, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Your comment was an equivalent of commentators curse as Anthony Gordon rolled more times than someone tripping over whilst chasing a double Gloucester cheese down Cleeve hill. 

I thought that as soon as I finished writing it!

• Haha 1

Bit of shithousery by Palmer winding up the Spain bench and they fell for it.

Not sure if the ref booked the right players tbh.

Very niggly game, I can see a sending off or two second half (players I mean..)

Edited by bcfc01

First game I've watched in the tournament - incredibly boring game of football, no excitement, no flow, stoppages all the time, ref standing around chatting to the players instead of getting on with the game.

1-0 but so what, so bloody dull.

If that's the future of professional football it'll be dead as a spectator sport within a generation.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

First game I've watched in the tournament - incredibly boring game of football, no excitement, no flow, stoppages all the time, ref standing around chatting to the players instead of getting on with the game.

If that's the future of professional football it'll be dead as a spectator sport within a generation.

Can't disagree that its a crap game so far - and so different from what England have produced in this tournament.

Doesn't help that the two centre backs have a bad habit of slowly walking out with the ball and stopping more often than that. 

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Can't disagree that its a crap game so far - and so different from what England have produced in this tournament.

Doesn't help that the two centre backs have a bad habit of slowly walking out with the ball and stopping more often than that. 

Yes produced much better leading to this. Hopefully the offside goal for Spain will be a wake up call

28 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Well that’s the biggest over reaction I’ve seen on here for a while!

• Admin
59 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Your comment was an equivalent of commentators curse as Anthony Gordon rolled more times than someone tripping over whilst chasing a double Gloucester cheese down COOPERS hill. 

Sorry for being so pedantic 

One thing, I think the referee is doing brilliantly considering there is so much shithousery going on all over the place 

39 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

This isn’t a good advert for the tournament or this side.

Looks like Spain have deliberately set about disrupting England and trying to kick us off the park

36 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

That’s largely intentional I think, it’s something Brighton do quite well (and Colwill has been with them this season). Intended to draw pressure and try to beat the press. Spain haven’t fallen for it and have set their own traps when we’ve had the ball.

Edited by MarcusX