IGNORED

U21s Euros

Bristol Rob

54 minutes ago, redkev said:

They are sneaky and are disrupting us by I am not impressed at all with Englands play acting very very poor from England like others have said really poor advert for tournament football .

about time we started having  just the manager & pysio in the dug out only and subs further away , to many on the sidelines = mob mentality.

I think “play acting” is harsh, I didn’t see a single dive with no contact like Spain did.

there was a lot of cynical fouls, like the one that led to the goal. It was deliberate and disruptive, and it backfired on Spain as the lads handled themselves almost impeccably and didn’t allow their emotions to take over.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Ref did his best to try and ruin tbat. Severe main character syndrome. ******* *****. 

What an amazing group of 21s. Trafford, Colwill, Madueke would be my definite to go on to play for the senior squad in a major tournament. 

If they keep their heads on the ground and have the right people behind them I’m almost sure,we have seen many youngsters go to waste in the past 

38 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I think “play acting” is harsh, I didn’t see a single dive with no contact like Spain did.

there was a lot of cynical fouls, like the one that led to the goal. It was deliberate and disruptive, and it backfired on Spain as the lads handled themselves almost impeccably and didn’t allow their emotions to take over.

Agree about the contact but I thought the England players were making the most of any contact and staying down for no reason , not what I want to see from any body I support city or England , don’t get me wrong Spain were as bad if not worse than England but all I care about is my team England & City 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If they keep their heads on the ground and have the right people behind them I’m almost sure,we have seen many youngsters go to waste in the past 

Go to waste maybe a bit harsh, overwhelming majority go on to have professional careers in top 2 divisions across Europe which tbh is probably the aim at that age regardless of being in a national side or not. Like with our academy, so many aren’t going to play for the first team so the goal is to make sure they have a career as a professional first and foremost. 

But agree the% of those that have come up through every age is small, but think the balance is definitely shifting over the last generation. 

• Admin
14 hours ago, North London Red said:

It was an impulsive last minute decision to go, made after we won the semi final on Wednesday. Georgia was one of the only countries in Europe I haven’t visited, which helped swing it. 
I found some flights which weren’t too badly priced (the boy band Blue were on both of my flights, as they were performing in Batumi last night), and managed to get a match ticket yesterday. 

You just missed out on the fun 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/22983348/blue-lee-ryan-assaulted-turkish-airline-flight/

14 hours ago, MarcusX said:

There isn’t a single football team that won’t try some sort of gamesmanship or cheating and they won’t stop if then can get away it .