IGNORED

TdF 2023

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Pog's lack of racing and preparation since crashing out of La Doyenne has done for him in the third week.

Great TdF nevertheless 

I think your spot on. If there was still any doubt about the outcome after yesterday's TT there isn't now. JV has it won. Interest now is on 2nd and 3rd. Will Pogacar hold on to a podium spot? Will Rodriguez get himself back on the podium? Could even both Yates twins make the podium? Still plenty to play for in this most thrilling of TDFs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Absolutely loved the Pinot performance today - and a massive WOW to the crowds cheering him on. Superb stuff. Pinot will be missed. 

Me, too. That was amazing support for him on the Petit Ballon and I hope he managed to take it all in. It’s rare to see a rider wear his heart on his sleeve and Thibault certainly did that. I won’t forget his win on the Tourmalet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

And we bid farewell to the 2023 Tour. 
It’s been a really fun edition.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. 
Good sprint today to finish it off too. 
On to the Vuelta….. 

Was it just me or were there a lot less crowds there today? It didn`t seem as packed as it normally is. Down to the recent riots perhaps and not so many allowed in?