IGNORED

The FA Cup 2023/24 Season

phantom

2 minutes ago, Ecko said:

How many tickets will we get?

If our away support this season is anything to go by     Not enough     Much prefer Upton Park last time we played there was with mcinnes in charge took loads on a Tuesday night 0-0 I believe  think we surprised thee old cockney boys 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AberRed said:

Should get a big allocation considering the size of the stadium right? Haven't been there since the Olympics

Saw a major athletics tournament there the night we beat Plymouth 5-0 in the cup.

Impressive stadium, be amazing to see a football game there.

• Like 1

Not really known for its atmosphere so should be like a home game 😂😂😂

seriously no doubt we will make a lot of noise , awkward place to get to no great pubs around the ground rip off concourse ( typical prem ground and surroundings ) gonna look for a nice little London boozer few tube stops away think Shoreditch is decent , any London based city fans got any recommendations 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redkev said:

If our away support this season is anything to go by     Not enough     Much prefer Upton Park last time we played there was with mcinnes in charge took loads on a Tuesday night 0-0 I believe  think we surprised thee old cockney boys 

Earlier for me mate, Llewellyn got sent off with the drug dealer Macavenny for fighting..

Never saw one hammer's fan outside the ground, they must have got in through a tunnel from Essex to the chicken run....

😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Read it's between 3 and 8k for previous cup games there. Just got to find out what day it's on now, please not Monday night

I wouldn`t worry mate, it`s not going to be on TV so Saturday or Sunday for sure. The TV ones are pretty nailed on - Arsenal v Liverpool, Sunderland v Newcastle, Wigan v Man Utd and a couple of lower league at home ones.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Earlier for me mate, Llewellyn got sent off with the drug dealer Macavenny for fighting..

Never saw one hammer's fan outside the ground, they must have got in through a tunnel from Essex to the chicken run....

😀

Same when I went , seen at few West Ham at Liverpool Street station but went into a couple of pubs around the ground and I thought we were at the cricket World Cup no West Ham at all ,

• Like 1

seriously no doubt we will make a lot of noise , awkward place to get to no great pubs around the ground rip off concourse ( typical prem ground and surroundings ) gonna look for a nice little London boozer few tube stops away think Shoreditch is decent , any London based city fans got any recommendations 

Hackney Wick has some decent places for a drink and easy walking distance. Albeit I’ve never been there pre football, so no idea if it will be swamped with raging ICF. 

Spot on, been there for a concert, not much around there, prices are eye watering too.

1 minute ago, The Swan and Cemetery said:

Hackney Wick has some decent places for a drink and easy walking distance. Albeit I’ve never been there pre football, so no idea if it will be swamped with raging ICF. 

Think the raging icf is a thing off the past , full of Essex boys with rich mummy and daddy with there designer tattoos fade haircuts and tight ankle trousers with white trainers , no cas pennent or Carlton leaches any more 

58 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Nearer the 8k as I’m sure it’s 15%

That's the max yes, I was just reading about what other teams have had in the past. I think there must be an option of upper or lower tier, or both. 8k being both which I'm sure we will ask for

21 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Live within 10 minutes on the DLR, lovely

I love the DLR. Disappointed whenever I go to London and don't use the DLR 😀

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

As a local who’s been there a few times for football the away section is in two sections. The lower tier is temporary seating albeit closer to the pitch whereas the upper tier is permanent seating but some distance from the pitch 

Ideal draw for me as will be home within half hour of the final whistle 

Do you do B&B?