IGNORED

Bristol City v Torquay

Red Army 75

19 minutes ago, mozo said:

If we're not allowed to feel anything negative about a pre-season performance, are we allowed to feel positive about them? Or do we have to be totally neutral?

I've got some positive thoughts creeping in but I feel I should suppress them...

Yes, please remain neutral….????

….at least until we see some highlights, then we can say FFS player x, what were you doing for their opener, or jeez, player z looks a super-star.

Until Tuesday when player x and y become Hyde and Jekyll! ???

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

Thought he was fit now. Thought he was the fittest of the lot in the testing ??

Running straight lines on the SDS version of the beep test is one thing….looks like they are managing him very carefully.

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Cricket finals day Slarti.

That’s what I’m gonna be tuned into shortly.  Zummerzet, lalala, Zummerzet lalala.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, please remain neutral….????

….at least until we see some highlights, then we can say FFS player x, what were you doing for their opener, or jeez, player z looks a super-star.

Until Tuesday when player x and y become Hyde and Jekyll! ???

Ohhhh okay... I was just about to run around the house punching the air in my full City kit, but I'll calm myself down... 

• Haha 2

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

You probably aren`t aware of this being a Glos fan but after you`ve played your 14 group games there are quarter finals and then a finals day for the top teams...............................................................................

You and I could fall out you know. :)  We are fully aware of how poor we are this season, no need to rub it in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

To paraphrase Meatloaf, 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Balls! ;)

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You probably aren`t aware of this being a Glos fan but after you`ve played your 14 group games there are quarter finals and then a finals day for the top teams...............................................................................

OUCH!

That's harsh. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, roddy-d said:

Thought he was fit now. Thought he was the fittest of the lot in the testing ??

To add to what Just8 said.

Benarous was left at home when they went to Austria. And in the videos from Failand, he isn't involved in any of the drills involving contact - he's with the u21s while the 1st teamers get stuck into each other. 

But you're right, he is fit. And significantly, the video showing him pissing his SDS test ends with Pearson giving him a Well Done and a pat on the back. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Just8 said:

His lungs are in good shape (he did win one of the SDS tests) but dont think he's trained with the senior team. Probably avoiding lateral movement and impacts?!

Yes he has I’ve seen pictures of him on the Bristol city site playing with the first team in Austria & before mate. 

30 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

To add to what Just8 said.

Benarous was left at home when they went to Austria. And in the videos from Failand, he isn't involved in any of the drills involving contact - he's with the u21s while the 1st teamers get stuck into each other. 

But you're right, he is fit. And significantly, the video showing him pissing his SDS test ends with Pearson giving him a Well Done and a pat on the back. 

Again I’m sure I saw pictures of Benarous in Austria ?‍♂️