IGNORED

Desperately sad news

Fordy62

37 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I didn’t know Ade, but that picture of him and his family has completely floored me. 

Life can be so cruel. 

Yep, lost my Dad when I was 27 which was hard enough, all strength to the family during what must be a deeply traumatic and troubling time.  

Rest easy my fellow red, a long-standing Member on here and one that will be greatly missed. 

• Like 2

Woodsy and I frequently enjoyed some good and very enjoyable banter on here a few years back, then he seemed to disappear for a while before his reappearance as ‘Orns. 

I’m simply gutted to learn of his death and I’m so, so sad for his wife and kids who will be devastated to have lost him.

@Fordy62 it was obvious that you and Woodsy (as I’ll always remember him) were close, therefore it’s fitting that you should write such a warm, heartfelt tribute. Please pass on my sincere condolences to his family and friends (I almost want to be there when you tell them that they are in the thoughts of a Rudolf Hucker on OTIB). 

Rest peacefully Ady. CTYD. CTID. 

• Like 7
  • Robin 3

I didn't know him personally but when one of us passes on we're all sad.

When there is a relatively young family, it makes it such a hard time for them. I hope they realise that he would have wanted them to battle on and not to give up.

We all have to go sometime and life isn't always fair. RIP Ady.

• Like 1

Awful news.

I always felt I got on really well with Woodsy on here, but it would be almost impossible not to - he was invariably friendly, cheerful and good-natured.

So very sad, condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2