IGNORED

Millwall : Tickets and matchday info

phantom

On 27/07/2023 at 21:45, Olé said:

I'm trying to find out what is going on. I don't understand how a strike is exactly 2 hours before and after, we sure this isn't a trolll account? If London Bridge to South Bermondsey ever gets shut get train from London Bridge to New Cross Gate or for much more frequent get a tube to Canada Water then Overground down to Surrey Quays (where it kicked off with Everton) or New Cross Gate again walkable from both.  

With the Elizabeth Line I actually think the fastest way to the Den is now Paddington to Whitechapel change to Overground. No "cowards way" but best part or London ?

Having just looked the last train out of London Bridge to South Bermondsey is 12:01pm and then they restart at 15:01 so it is true. 

Split tickets available from PARSON STREET via Bristol Temple meads OR via Brstol Parkway (train must stop at didcot parkway in both directions)

Parson street to Didcot £33:00p Didcot to London with a travel card £36:70p,this is a turn up on the day fare from the first train of the day

This saves seven pounds on the saver fare,that two pints of Guiness in Bristol (or one pint of Guiness in London)

It appears that SOME services provided by SOUTHERN may not run between London Bridge and South Bermondsey

Alternative is Jubille line to Canada water and change for a one stop on the overground service to Surrey Quays

The bus route?

Bus numbers are

N1

N381

Which drop you near the ground

Putting home and away for such a game 1st Home game.

I will withdraw my past criticisms or questions of Millwall but that's a bit cavalier in the context of:

*The Safe Standing and 'Singing Section' as was being literally the opposite end and tucked into a corner.

*The fuss over E34. Okay it's caused some issues but is some of the reaction OTT?

*The huge reluctance and economics may play a role here, to open the Atyeo to both home and away fans, even for relatively low risk games.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Alternative is Jubille line to Canada water and change for a one stop on the overground service to Surrey Quays

The bus route?

Bus numbers are

N1

N381

Which drop you near the ground

1 and 381 buses are from Surrey Quays and if people are going all the way there you may as well walk the last bit. Also no need for Jubilee Line with two changes, Elizabeth Line to Whitechapel, change for Surrey Quays is far quicker now.

If people are drinking at London Bridge then the 21 runs every 5-8 minutes and getting off at the Ilderton Road stop is a 10 minute straight road walk down it to the ground (from New Cross / Peckham side).

• Thanks 1

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Olé said:

1 and 381 buses are from Surrey Quays and if people are going all the way there you may as well walk the last bit. Also no need for Jubilee Line with two changes, Elizabeth Line to Whitechapel, change for Surrey Quays is far quicker now.

If people are drinking at London Bridge then the 21 runs every 5-8 minutes and getting off at the Ilderton Road stop is a 10 minute straight road walk down it to the ground (from New Cross / Peckham side).

The walk from Surrey Quays 

Screenshot_20230807_152851_Maps.jpg

• Admin
On 06/08/2023 at 16:24, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seems some odd arrangements.

Collection only and a relatively lower allocation vis a vis the 2k or 10 pct of capacity rule. I hope we do the same to them.

You've raised this already and it was pointed out our allocation this season is bigger than before 

• Thanks 1

• Admin
On 06/08/2023 at 16:26, Jose said:

Did they up our allocation? Friday there were only a couple left. That went up to nearly 100 yesterday. 

If Millwall print tickets but we don't sell them we have to pay for to cover those costs 

It'll just mean we have received another batch of tickets from our allocation to sell 

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

If Millwall print tickets but we don't sell them we have to pay for to cover those costs 

It'll just mean we have received another batch of tickets from our allocation to sell 

Surprised we have not sold the full allocation. 

was hoping to make this but won't know til the end of the week, looking like we might sell out our allocation then?

I've been to Millwall a couple of times, never had any trouble - though I can see it's easily there if you wanted to look for it, especially as everyone piles onto the same trains afterwards