IGNORED

Oxford United at home - first round of the Carabao Cup

3 minutes ago, johnbytheriver said:

Can't we play them both?

I don’t want to see players shoehorned in out of position but it is a possibility. You could make an argument that Conway’s injury or Scott’s apparent departure could be plugged by Bell going to the centre or Mehmeti going to attacking midfield, which potentially creates a spot on the left wing which Pring could theoretically play…

• Like 1
Just now, LondonBristolian said:

I don’t want to see players shoehorned in out of position but it is a possibility. You could make an argument that Conway’s injury or Scott’s apparent departure could be plugged by Bell going to the centre or Mehmeti going to attacking midfield, which potentially creates a spot on the left wing which Pring could theoretically play…

Wouldnt mind seeing both on the left tbh!

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Hopefully @Shauntaylor85 and @ProfitInMyPocket are there tonight to see Knight is nothing like Kilkenny or LJ. 

I've seen Lee Johnson and Neil Kilkenny score goals before. 

Must have really upset you since you remembered what I said, he looked a step off the pace on the weekend and let the game pass him by totally. It'll happen again at Millwall if he ain't up to standard. 

Even Martyn Woolford looked like a world beater and had a great start in the league over a decade ago and look how that worked out.

For someone who is so quick to wet the bed each week and blame someone it's quite funny how quick you come to Knight's aid. 

He's had a solid game against weaker opposition and put a lot of effort in tonight. I said in previous threads I like him but I just hope he doesn't go missing like he did on the weekend.

Need to have that effort every week in the league considering our midfield. It's all a bit too similar bar Naismith.

His performance against PNE was something Kilkenny used to pull every week and if you don't agree with that then we watch different games and that's fair enough.

5 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Pearson said Roberts can play further up the pitch 

3 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

I've seen Lee Johnson and Neil Kilkenny score goals before. 

Must have really upset you since you remembered what I said, he looked a step off the pace on the weekend and let the game pass him by totally. It'll happen again at Millwall if he ain't up to standard. 

Even Martyn Woolford looked like a world beater and had a great start in the league over a decade ago and look how that worked out.

For someone who is so quick to wet the bed each week and blame someone it's quite funny how quick you come to Knight's aid. 

He's had a solid game against weaker opposition and put a lot of effort in tonight. I said in previous threads I like him but I just hope he doesn't go missing like he did on the weekend.

Need to have that effort every week in the league considering our midfield. It's all a bit too similar bar Naismith.

His performance against PNE was something Kilkenny used to pull every week and if you don't agree with that then we watch different games and that's fair enough.

Davefevs reminded me someone said it so I looked it up. Not difficult.  As for blaming someone, I don’t know what you are on about.  Think you might be getting me mistaken for someone else.  

• Like 1