IGNORED

What happened to the ' Are Pearson's methods outdated thread?

spudski

19 minutes ago, TomF said:

So what you’re saying is should allow banned users back to post.

and you wonder why I’ve had enough after 20 years.. 

That’s exactly what I saying Tom - but I’m also saying  if the post was offensive  it’s quite right to remove it.

I’d also add that if a poster has been repeatedly banned 20+ times then why were they allowed back in?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s exactly what I saying Tom - but I’m also saying  if the post was offensive  it’s quite right to remove it.

I’d also add that if a poster has been repeatedly banned 20+ times then why were they allowed back in?

They aren’t allowed back in. Hence the thread deletion.  They posted under a new name. 

Such hard work. 

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

They aren't allowed, they just make a new account. They probably then get IP blocked after a few times, which they find a way around.

Some people are very sad, and will take some kind of perverse joy from spoiling what is a great forum like this.

It's best to just delete what they post, as they've no doubt proven many times in the past it's not worth reading, and ignore/forget about them.

I'm sure we can both agree people who endlessly seek attention while contributing nothing of substance are extremely annoying, right @Robbored...?

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, TomF said:

Jesus ******* christ. 

They have registered TWENTY+ seperate accounts.   Is that so difficult to understand? 

It wasn’t made clear that they’d used 20+ separate accounts. They must have access to lots of IP addresses.

4 hours ago, TomF said:

Only my head from hitting the desk repeatedly 

You’ll miss it when it’s gone…

34 minutes ago, TomF said:

Please just stay out of this thread. 

But to follow up, you won’t miss this. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

It wasn’t made clear that they’d used 20+ separate accounts. They must have access to lots of IP addresses.

It was pretty obvious…

circumventing a ban by creating another account is against most forum rules, so understandable to just remove their posts.

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Jesus ******* christ. 

They have registered TWENTY+ seperate accounts.   Is that so difficult to understand? 

I was jealous @TomF because you didn’t appear to have swear words censored, but now, have you been deprived of this?

As for some comments on here, need to get Gary Johnson in to kick some ass!

• The topic was locked