IGNORED

What happened to the ' Are Pearson's methods outdated thread?

spudski

If the OP hasn’t deleted it then a mod needs to explain the removal, not the first time this week I’ve noticed censorship. I do hope the forum isn’t turning into something similar to the gas forum/echo chamber.

Like most I’m a fan of NP, I’m also happy to read what others may have to say and those who may question his and his team’s methods. The OP (even if I may have disagreed) took the time to share their thoughts and opinions, they may not have been the popular consensus on here, but that’s no reason for removal, if that’s what’s happened, which I hope and doubt has.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, zombie said:

If the OP hasn’t deleted it then a mod needs to explain the removal, not the first time this week I’ve noticed censorship. I do hope the forum isn’t turning into something similar to the gas forum/echo chamber.

Like most I’m a fan of NP, I’m also happy to read what others may have to say and those who may question his and his team’s methods. The OP (even if I may have disagreed) took the time to share their thoughts and opinions, they may not have been the popular consensus on here, but that’s no reason for removal, if that’s what’s happened, which I hope and doubt has.

Couldn't agree more!

There are many thoughts, opinions, people that I disagree with on here, but that doesn't stop me enjoying reading what other people have to say.

• Admin
21 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Couldn't agree more!

There are many thoughts, opinions, people that I disagree with on here, but that doesn't stop me enjoying reading what other people have to say.

OTIB in 2+2=5 outrage shocker again

Some people need to chill, get some facts then comment

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, phantom said:

OTIB in 2+2=5 outrage shocker again

Some people need to chill, get some facts then comment

Perhaps if there was a reason given, instead of a thread just being randomly removed, people wouldn't need to jump to wrong conclusions?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Perhaps if there was a reason given, instead of a thread just being randomly removed, people wouldn't need to jump to wrong conclusions?

So it gets removed and where do you want the reason? Individual DMs?  

Just assume the best of the mods and you can’t go far wrong.  This isn’t China 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

Thanks for the replies. 

Apologies to the person that responded to my post. I couldn't reply as it's been deleted ?

Spud, I believe it was me. 

Sleep tight in the knowledge that it was an inconsequential post that required no reply of any substance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TomF said:

The user has been banned, over 20 times previous. 

Good enough? 

Hmmm…….just because a user has a poor disciplinary record they shouldn’t have their posts removed - unless the post was offensive of course, in which case fair enough.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

So what you’re saying is should allow banned users back to post.

and you wonder why I’ve had enough after 20 years.. 

Bless you mate. 

I don’t think some understand banned users trying to come back as someone else! 

If you are banned you can not post seems a pretty simple rule. 

I should know Derby County fans forum banned me! ? 

Thanks for your service!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hmmm…….just because a user has a poor disciplinary record they shouldn’t have their posts removed - unless the post was offensive of course, in which case fair enough.

? What point is a ban if you let them back to post freely?