IGNORED

Few queries about the ‘My Rewards’ scheme

Bristol Rob

4 hours ago, Roe said:

Just entered into a few of the draws with mine then. Anyone know anyone who won anything from them last season? 

Good question, it’d be nice to know how many enter and who the winners are, maybe this is done I don’t know.

Anyway, after last season’s debacle I’m thinking of spending all my points on draws this season. Probably slim chance of winning but at least there’s some good prizes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Ordered a water bottle with my points last time but it never turned up..

I can tell you if you write and complain you’ll get a lanyard from the Man City game instead! I’m not really sure what your supposed to do with it? Maybe wait until we play them next and use to sneak into hospitality? 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Tbf those are some decent prizes. 

Hospitality tickets

Stadium tours

Watch the 1st team train

Millwall away tickets

Signed shirt

I'd be quite happy to win any of them. 

Yes they are decent, I think entering the draws is the way to go, small chance of winning but very nice if you do.

12 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

We take the piss out of that tinpot outfit up north, but with this crap and the mismanaged digital season card farce and other documented stuff, we've not got a lot to crow about tbh.

Only if you are comfortable comparing chalk with cheese. Seriously, how is having a meh rewards scheme, even close to some of the shenanigans north of the river?

• Like 1

We have to remember it is a rewards scheme, it’s free.

My gripe was once they had started it they couldn’t complete what they had offered and from then on their customer service was horrendous. For me they would have been much better off not starting this reward scheme at all, or at least start it when they re ready and could fulfill their orders.

If when I’d first emailed them wondering where my stuff was after 3 months they’d emailed back and admitted they’d made a big mistake and they would adjust things this season to make sure it worked well, I’d have happily just written off the whole thing.

But to ignore a good long-standing customer hoping they’d go away was such bad customer service if there had been a choice of dropping them for someone else, like I’d do with any other company, I’d have done it in a shot. Of course there’s no chance of that, I’m stuck with them for life. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

We take the piss out of that tinpot outfit up north, but with this crap and the mismanaged digital season card farce and other documented stuff, we've not got a lot to crow about tbh.

Rovers Season tickets get money back if they can not attend .    we just get counted in the attendance figures

5 minutes ago, ZumerZetSmithy said:

Rovers Season tickets get money back if they can not attend .    we just get counted in the attendance figures

Rovers season tickets, they’d only get their money back if the club were able to sell their ticket on. They weren’t doing it to be kind, it was done to make money given their reduced capacity. 

• Like 1