IGNORED

Birmingham City at home match thread

1 minute ago, Banjo Island said:

Does anyone think that harry cornick will cut the mustard at this football club seriously

Honestly, I can see his positives but I don't think he'll ever shine here because the fans miss all his positives and call him the "worst player we've ever signed" when he makes mistakes whilst other players make equally bad mistakes and are excused.

• Like 6
Just now, Spike said:

Honestly, I can see his positives but I don't think he'll ever shine here because the fans miss all his positives and call him the "worst player we've ever signed" when he makes mistakes whilst other players make equally bad mistakes and are excused.

Unfortunate for him he was bought in as semenyo left. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Naismith for Williams should be a no brainer, better passer and Williams on a yellow.

Bell at CF was tried twice last season by NP, and neither time worked, not worked in fist 45 today either.

You . misery spouter and wallower , all from your armchair are an absolute embarrassment as a supposed supporter

Whining drivel for 2 hrs week in week out

Suggest you turn over and watch homes in the country or something on Saturday afternoons

If YOU were a player we’d struggle to sell you to an abattoir 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Eddie Notgetinya said:

It’s an unnecessary risk when already on a booking to throw your arm out to stop a counter. Naive, should know better. 

Have you ever played the game?? Dickie literally did nothing, the guy knocked it past him and launched himself to the floor. Dickie obviously has forward momentum, he can't just stop. Contact if there was any wasn't enough to send over a toddler let alone a grown man. The guy sold it and the ref bought it.

• Like 3