IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

I sometimes think Andi says he`s good to play when he really isn`t - senior pros are normally relied on to decide if they`re fit or not and his urge to get out there does him no favours sometimes.

He played 60mins for u21s in the week. Was clearly fit, just unlucky turn of events 

• Like 1
Just now, BasSavage88 said:

More slowed it down and sitting back than looking tired. 

Maybe, but they look sharper now, I think this slowing it down is favouring Hull, they look more comfortable and in turn it's making us look less so. At the very least our fresh legs up top should be closing down and pressuring so they're uncomfortable in their own third.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Maybe, but they look sharper now, I think this slowing it down is favouring Hull, they look more comfortable and in turn it's making us look less so. At the very least our fresh legs up top should be closing down and pressuring so they're uncomfortable in their own third.

We always do this and invite pressure........ just waiting for the 96th min winner 

Just now, 1960maaan said:

We really like making things hard for ourselves

Yeah these last 10 minutes we've cut out the pressing too much and it's given Hull more confidence, gone back to hoof and chase rather than the midfielders coming deeper to allow passes through the middle meaning we're getting pinned back.

On a more positive note, Cornick did really well there but very unlucky.