IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

Just now, Fred89 said:

Vyner has certainly come on so much since he last played at the bac with Naismith hopefully this means they can be more solid and no erratic errors! We played our best football last season with KN at the back but lost too many points 

They played this back-four last 3 games of last season, should be no issues with Kal coming back in.  Think Nige has given him the instruction to not mess around.  Hull don’t usually press hard, so hopefully Kal has a bit of time on the ball to break those lines.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Reckon we won’t see too many changes beyond the enforced ones. 
Naismith in for Dickie. 
Sykes and Wells to start, Mehmeti and Cornick benched. 

Turns out I was spot on! Not a massive surprise really. Pleased to see Cam Pring retain the left back spot. Didn’t do much wrong for me on Saturday but seemed to be a scapegoat for our lack of performance 

Just now, Hartleysbeard said:

Turns out I was spot on! Not a massive surprise really. Pleased to see Cam Pring retain the left back spot. Didn’t do much wrong for me on Saturday but seemed to be a scapegoat for our lack of performance 

Dunno why.  Him and Dickie, even with a sending off we’re better than Tanner and Vyner.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Dunno why.  Him and Dickie, even with a sending off we’re better than Tanner and Vyner.

Absolutely. Vyner was playing like the one we all thought would be offloaded at the start of last season and Tanner couldn’t control a simple pass or make any attacking plays into Cornick. 

Edited by Hartleysbeard
Typo
3 minutes ago, M.D said:

Good bench that, hold out for the first half then go counter with subs..

Their captains brother was a decent boxer- Louie and Tommy were staying at the same hotel as me a few years back ahead of his fight with Chris Algieri in Tenerife…. Great bunch of lads, but a brutal training camp by what it looked like- running up the Tenerife hills at 6am

7 minutes ago, Nuno Gomes said:

Currently away near Norwich so hoping for a stream (I sure there will be others who ask!!)

Still trying to find info on the Nowun signing?.

COYR

It’s a 4:30am KO here in Australia… But even I can see that Nowun is making up the numbers on the bench.. keep up ??

3-1 to us and a week’s peace on OTIB.?

COYR’s

• Like 2
  • Haha 1