IGNORED

International Rugby

WarksRobin

• Admin
2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Hoping that Gatland gets us fired up and shock a few but can’t see it. 

If I was to put money on the tournament it would on France. 

I've not seen how the draw shapes up, but assume it's very feasible tonight's game could mirror the final? 

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Opening ceremony is interesting as to how they are portraying French 'Culture' in Paris. 

Wish it was still like that. 

Anyone who's been there recently will know what I mean.

Have to say I thought the young choir for the national anthems were  excellent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Have to say I thought the young choir for the national anthems were  excellent. 

I thought the whole thing was excellent...just not representative of what Paris is like now. For me...it showed how I preferred it. 

Great game though. 

Edited by spudski

24 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What is the commentator wittering on about. It was clearly no more than  a yellow card for Will Jordan. The last thing Rugby needs is for the review team to show the inconsistency of VAR. 

As we saw with the Owen Farrell mess which seemed to change 3/4 times depending on the appeals.

12 hours ago, spudski said:

I thought the whole thing was excellent...just not representative of what Paris is like now. For me...it showed how I preferred it. 

Great game though. 

Yeah but these ceremonies are always a load of self delusional shite. London Olympics opening ceremony was lapped here but the rest of the world that it was dogshit.

36 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Yeah but these ceremonies are always a load of self delusional shite. London Olympics opening ceremony was lapped here but the rest of the world that it was dogshit.

It was just an observation, and a thought that crossed my mind. 

As to the ' committee ' that came to the conclusion that that was how they were going to portray modern day Paris/ France to the world. 

Basically a fanciful concept of how the world observed French culture as it was in the past. 

29 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Long day today. Not expecting any shocks in the first three matches. The last game could be a cracker. Argentina are playing way better than England but you never know.

Didn't think I'd be saying this but I think it will be a genuine shock if England beat the Pumas tonight.