IGNORED

International Rugby

WarksRobin

4 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Wait for the cases from players with permanent brain damage to come up. Rugby has to do something to survive. 

How many cases are there from the hundreds of thousands of players that play? I’ve no idea, but if that’s a red card the games absolutely dead 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I think Curry is a little unlucky but it's the modern way. It wouldn't have been a, Red card at the last world cup. 

It's an accidental clash of heads. Rugby is competing with football now it seems.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I think Curry is a little unlucky but it's the modern way. It wouldn't have been a, Red card at the last world cup. 

If they want to stop players accidentally clashing heads then they are going to have to stop the ball going over head height,it’s a simple answer to a ridiculous rule 

4 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What's this 50/22 mularkey? Have we switched to Rugby League? 

With the 50:22 law in place, if an attacking team kicks the ball from anywhere in their own half and it bounces inside the opposition’s 22 before then bouncing into touch, the kicking team gets the throw at the resultant lineout.  

When this kicking law came in the hope was that with it, more space will be freed up across the pitch as players drop back to field tactical kicks.

Wow George Ford

Just now, And Its Smith said:

With the 50:22 law in place, if an attacking team kicks the ball from anywhere in their own half and it bounces inside the opposition’s 22 before then bouncing into touch, the kicking team gets the throw at the resultant lineout.  

When this kicking law came in the hope was that with it, more space will be freed up across the pitch as players drop back to field tactical kicks.

Another rubbish new rule.

16 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Each to their own. 

So the Argentine player caught the ball with his momentum bringing him forward as he was landing. The English player was coming into tackle him as he landed. They clash heads. 

What did the English player do wrong? Is he supposed to just let the Argentine player run off with the ball? Explain it to me as as someone who hasn't played the game for 45 years and only watches WCs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So the Argentine player caught the ball with his momentum bringing him forward as he was landing. The English player was coming into tackle him as he landed. They clash heads. 

What did the English player do wrong? Is he supposed to just let the Argentine player run off with the ball? Explain it to me as as someone who hasn't played the game for 45 years and only watches WCs.

He's supposed to bend at the hips, so that the Argie then lands on his head and flattens him.

• Haha 2

I didn't think we could win this but the Pumas are rattled with George Firds two brilliant drop goals. I'd love us to win if only to see Michael Cheika throw his toys out of the cot. He was a pain in the ass and a real moaning minnie when he coached Australia. Every decision against his sides are treated as if the whole world is, against him. 

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Yet the Argentinian's foul that was deliberate is ok? ?

10 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If they want to stop players accidentally clashing heads then they are going to have to stop the ball going over head height,it’s a simple answer to a ridiculous rule 

If they want to stop players clashing heads in rugby, then they need to stop rugby.

12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Turned it off. Just pathetic in what is a contact sport. Did he do it with intent ?

I stormed off, too! Proper flounce

• Haha 1