IGNORED

Leicester Away

Red Army 75

26 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Does anyone know how i link my mates account to mine so i can buy the tickets so we can sit together on an iPhone 

There’s an option to add friend when you assign owners, so if you’ve got his details you should be able to add him. I got mine earlier, taking my Godson to his first away game. Hopefully it won’t scar him for life!

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Hmmm 1

9 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Does anyone know how i link my mates account to mine so i can buy the tickets so we can sit together on an iPhone 

You need Surname and season ticket number. I think it's on the Bristol sport bit , add friends and family , I think it says manage.
All pretty obvious when you find the page.

53 minutes ago, KnowleUtd City said:

Looks like we've shifted best part of 2k in the first hour.

Bloody hell, where did you see that ?  

I thought it might be popular, but that's quite impressive.

Thought we went a bit early, got the train tickets yesterday and the match tickets first thing this morning, glad we did now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Bloody hell, where did you see that ?  

I thought it might be popular, but that's quite impressive.

Thought we went a bit early, got the train tickets yesterday and the match tickets first thing this morning, glad we did now.

I was on there at 09.58 this morning, and the number available was 3250 ish, it's now showing at around a thousand left, so should mean we've shifted 2300 already.

This one was always going to be popular, been a long time since we've played up there isn't it. Let's hope it's a cracker!

• Like 1

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Weird one this. We sell u19 season tickets so my 18 year old has one. However Leicester Away is u18. Does he need to buy a u22 ticket for Leicester which is a lot more expensive (relatively speaking)?

I don't mean to sound rude but you have answered your own question

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sniper said:

What a day out this was :)

Goosebumps watching that. Went to that game, FA Cup tie. I always call it the Jackie day. Junior Bent outran every defender. City fans most of the way down one side and nearly half the end behind the goal. The old Filbert street was rocking. Great away game.

Edited by fisherrich
  • Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2

32 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

Goosebumps watching that. Went to that game, FA Cup tie. I always call it the Jackie day. Junior Bent outran every defender. City fans most of the way down one side and nearly half the end behind the goal. The old Filbert street was rocking. Great away game.

We were sat in that stand”cowshed” sure we entered through houses just like Luton?? What a game, moody before and afterwards . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardy said:

Yeah fair shout & very eloquently put!
We got u22. 

At least that was an option, not a jump straight to adult prices. But I guess at 18 you are classed as an adult for most things in life and are assumed to be working, even if a student you can work part time.

But yes our pricing catagories have no bearing on away matches You think there would be some agreement across the clubs to make it more uniform. But it is swings and roundabouts, next time you might gain. ?

1 hour ago, fisherrich said:

About 12 of use drank in a bar before the game with a load of Leicester fans and made a deal what ever the result we would be welcome back after the game 

true to there word we back in after the game and had a brilliant evening with them all 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RedM said:

At least that was an option, not a jump straight to adult prices. But I guess at 18 you are classed as an adult for most things in life and are assumed to be working, even if a student you can work part time.

But yes our pricing catagories have no bearing on away matches You think there would be some agreement across the clubs to make it more uniform. But it is swings and roundabouts, next time you might gain?

It's not an issue now as he's passed the age limit regardless, but my Dad used to find that most clubs' OAP prices would apply from age 65, but some would start at 60 so he got it cheaper.

• Like 1