IGNORED

Leicester Away

Red Army 75

20 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Well we'll see I guess. And again I'll voice my idea to hold a few tickets back for fans that live local to each away game.

Bloody annoying when the game closest to your house ends up sold out to ST holders.

We'll see though.

Yeah, damn those pesky season ticket holders and their right to priority tickets **waves fist in the air **

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Well we'll see I guess. And again I'll voice my idea to hold a few tickets back for fans that live local to each away game.

Bloody annoying when the game closest to your house ends up sold out to ST holders.

We'll see though.

So people who move away and watch one or two games a season should get priority over some ST holders or members who go to pretty much every home game. 

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

About 12 of use drank in a bar before the game with a load of Leicester fans and made a deal what ever the result we would be welcome back after the game 

true to there word we back in after the game and had a brilliant evening with them all 

Brilliant!
I was on one of the pirate coaches (8 of us) from the Rising Sun. Coach was full up driving up, half empty going back (3 of us went home on the coach) to Ashby de la Zouch (think it was) but no one cared as great day out. My ears were ringing from the noise in that old stand.

Edited by fisherrich

30 minutes ago, CrackingCheeseGromit said:

So people who move away and watch one or two games a season should get priority over some ST holders or members who go to pretty much every home game. 

For one game a season, you have to have a membership, and with a cap on the number of reserved tickets, yes perhaps. I'd be happy to pay extra for that priority btw, bit not ST levels of extra.

Edited by ExiledAjax

Hello,

I live in Lincolnshire and this is one of the closer games for me and I’m worried it won’t make general sale. 

If someone who isn’t going and has a season ticket would they let me use their account to order the ticket please? I can bank transfer you the money 

Cheers. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fisherrich said:

Goosebumps watching that. Went to that game, FA Cup tie. I always call it the Jackie day. Junior Bent outran every defender. City fans most of the way down one side and nearly half the end behind the goal. The old Filbert street was rocking. Great away game.

I was about twelve years old at the time and watched it from the home end.  Having to boo    each time we scored was a new experience! Great game! ?

21 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Hello,

I live in Lincolnshire and this is one of the closer games for me and I’m worried it won’t make general sale. 

If someone who isn’t going and has a season ticket would they let me use their account to order the ticket please? I can bank transfer you the money 

Cheers. 

All sorted! COYR

• Like 4
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 3

7 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Will Bristol City be able to get anymore from Leicester so as general sale get a chance of a ticket ( maybe another 500) 

I looked earlier and the capacity is 32,261 , so the 3,200 is all they have to give us. Plus they get around 31,500 so I doubt it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

For one game a season, you have to have a membership, and with a cap on the number of reserved tickets, yes perhaps. I'd be happy to pay extra for that priority btw, bit not ST levels of extra.

Out of interest, if you’re local, can you get tickets in the home areas, or do Leicester sell out?

Just now, Leveller said:

Out of interest, if you’re local, can you get tickets in the home areas, or do Leicester sell out?

Yeh I know some Leicester STholders and some employees as well, so I should be able to get into the KP in some way. When I lived in west London I went in the home end at Brentford and QPR when we sold out those away ends (Fulham had the neutral section and a massive away end so never an issue). But I'd rather be in the away end obviously!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Natchlander said:

Where are you seeing this as I do not have an option to buy a ticket and I have signed in

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/leicester city v bristol city/2023-9-23_15.00/king power stadium?back=2&area=be88b8b7-d547-ee11-8444-dd6d50bc68d4&type=ga

Showing 409 available.

Edited by BS15_RED

6 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

There’s an option to add friend when you assign owners, so if you’ve got his details you should be able to add him. I got mine earlier, taking my Godson to his first away game. Hopefully it won’t scar him for life!

Away to Leicester was my son's first game in 2008(?), he was 7 at the time.  I was scared to death for him but he loved it and became condemned to a life time of disappointment.