IGNORED

Leicester Away

Red Army 75

18 hours ago, shelts said:

One of my favourite away games . Walked out and one of their lads z who wants it Bristol , bang he was on the floor , copper just smiled and shrugged his shoulders !!

Might be different now but every time I’ve been there 3or 4 over the years there pretty game , 

last time I went come out of away end and they were there right in your face across the road , few hanging about in the side roads aswell bit like city use to do years ago off coronation road , this is a while back mind might be totally different now 

Be lucky to get any in the home end. Pretty much sold out as always and we don't release to general sale. Only able to buy a ticket if you have a membership.

Mixed feelings about this one. Obviously want us to win but love Pearson and King more than pretty much anybody at our club nowadays. Hope they get a great reception but just not the result.

• Like 5
  • Flames 2

8 hours ago, King Fox said:

Be lucky to get any in the home end. Pretty much sold out as always and we don't release to general sale. Only able to buy a ticket if you have a membership.

Mixed feelings about this one. Obviously want us to win but love Pearson and King more than pretty much anybody at our club nowadays. Hope they get a great reception but just not the result.

5-5 draw just for fun?

9 hours ago, King Fox said:

Do you think Pearson will manage your lot again one day?

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Nige is a very stoic man but I’d be surprised if even he wasn’t moved by the reception I think he’ll get at Leicester from both sets of fans

Nigel Pearson is the best manager Bristol City have ever had in my lifetime. He inherited a shitshow of a team. Still a club that is a shambles internally. That is the fault of Lansdown and his cronies.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, sugarwray said:

Was considering the train. If you buy a train split ticket and there are delays (think WBA away a couple of years back) causing you to miss the train that was booked, so you need to buy another ticket?

No need to buy another ticket, just get the next available train. It’s not your fault that there has been a delay. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

No need to buy another ticket, just get the next available train. It’s not your fault that there has been a delay. 

Sorry, I could have been clearer. A delay caused by the game finishing late, such as at WBA where there were multiple delays (serious medical incidents involving away/home fans and the Baker injury). Not the rail company responsibility 

1 minute ago, sugarwray said:

Sorry, I could have been clearer. A delay caused by the game finishing late, such as at WBA where there were multiple delays (serious medical incidents involving away/home fans and the Baker injury). Not the rail company responsibility 

Just give yourself plenty of time after the game. Unless we’re playing up north and connections are a little tighter, I try and give us about 90 minutes after the game before getting the train back. 

Just a heads up for those wanting to collect tickets for Leicester .

Went down today and was told they won't be ready until next Wednesday. 
Managed to get mine printed off as I was already there, but because there are home games before they expect people to pick them up then. 

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just a heads up for those wanting to collect tickets for Leicester .

Went down today and was told they won't be ready until next Wednesday. 
Managed to get mine printed off as I was already there, but because there are home games before they expect people to pick them up then. 

Collecting mine at the WBA game. I’ll be driving up, I’ve pre booked a space at the NPC car park on Welford Road.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Super said:

Do you think Pearson will manage your lot again one day?

I don't think so, he seems pretty content living and working where he is now. 

If he did ever come back I'd love him as Director of Football type role. Someone with vision and a plan rather than the useless lump we've been stuck with for years since Walsh left.

Edited by King Fox

12 minutes ago, King Fox said:

I don't think so, he seems pretty content living and working where he is now. 

If he did ever come back I'd love him as Dorector of Football type role. Someone with vision and a plan rather than the useless lump we've been stuck with for years since Walsh left.

Todays Post article:

IMG_8616.thumb.jpeg.128462c8ab5a2c82658dc3cedde18ba4.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sugarwray said:

You can get split tickets using just off peak day returns instead of Advance savers. ie. Bristol to Cheltenham, Cheltenham to  Coleshill Parkway, C P to Leicester.

That way you can get any train returning that day, you just maybe won’t get a seat for all the journey.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

You can get split tickets using just off peak day returns instead of Advance savers. ie. Bristol to Cheltenham, Cheltenham to  Coleshill Parkway, C P to Leicester.

That way you can get any train returning that day, you just maybe won’t get a seat for all the journey.

Was going to look this evening, wouldn’t have even thought of using Coleshill, instead using the usual split of  Brs-Chelt, Chelt-Brum etc 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Presuming you’ve been alive for the whole of this century.

Are you claiming Pearson has been better than both Johnson’s and Cotts?

For me and this is tough to say, better than Cotts.

Also better than LJ.  I can only imagine how much Nige might’ve done with the support LJ got…and I can only imagine the number of pins being stuck into my effigy as I type this!!!

But Gary the pick, because he got us to the playoffs having win promotion with a hardworking squad.  He did it pretty quick too.  Nige is getting closer though.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

29 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Presuming you’ve been alive for the whole of this century.

Are you claiming Pearson has been better than both Johnson’s and Cotts?

When you reach a certain age and someone says this Century, you start to think back over all the years you've followed City.
Only then to realise , this Century is only 23 years old 

sobs GIF

• Haha 1