IGNORED

Leicester Away

Red Army 75

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Tokyo Red said:

Does anyone know where's good to park tomorrow? 

There are three Park & Ride sites in Leicester, operating from 7am until 7pm, Monday to Saturday. Users of the Park & Ride services can park for free at the sites. For full details, including prices of Park & Ride services in Leicester, please visit www.choosehowyoumove.co.uk/park-ride.

Park & Ride

image.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

This is a pretty useful guide for away fans

Visiting-Supporters-Guide.pdf (lcfc.com)

Brilliant isn't it. 

Just to extract the most important piece of information:

COUNTING HOUSE (GREENE KING) (Designated visiting supporters pub)

Address: 40 Almond Road, Leicester, LE2 7LH.

Phone: 0116 275 5527

Distance: 0.7 miles from King Power Stadium

10 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I think the last time I saw us play Leicester we had another james playing... gave away a shocking penalty then redeemed himself saving it, Clarkson scored one of the best goals ive seen at the gate, in that game 

Ah 2-0 wasnt it ? from just over the half way line. I think the game before that away we won 3-1 i think? and there was a skuse wonder strike and 'that' Ivan Sproule run through 4 players and evander sno scored a third ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Swan and Cemetery said:

Sure they’ll want to give James and Rennie good receptions along with NP, but if King comes on as sub, he’ll get a hero returns welcome, given his unique League One, Championship and Premier League winning exploits with them. 

From reading the Leicester forum they are very much looking forward to welcoming back Matty & Nige but sounds like Andy king has legend status there . I wonder if things are going well / bad would Nige bring Andy on for nostalgic reasons .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I went to that game, I’ve never seen so many people get arrested inside the ground. I was only a nipper in the late 80’s so didn’t understand why at the time.

It was disgusting, and like you, I didn’t know the historical element. 

My old man was a serving copper at the time, and he helped a couple of lads with their statements.  He “retired “ shortly after - it was the final straw for a guy who pretty much only saw things in black and white (if that makes sense). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tokyo Red said:

Does anyone know where's good to park tomorrow? 

Saffron Athletics Stadium looks a great shout as it is this side of Leicester, near the ground & near the Counting House.

Thats what my Leicester mate has recommended to me & to be fair it looks spot on.

I hope we have a strong ref tomorrow. Strong officials.

I could be watching it from a poor angle and incomplete picture but this goal..what exactly was the infringement. Supposedly handball but..

Back in August at 0-0.

A still picture again who knows if a full reflection, that I found on Twitter.

F4eDvPhWgAAzIwg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Onside or offside?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12965924/kasey-mcateer-taps-in-to-double-leicesters-lead

Any body part beyond the last definitely in that scenario when the ball is played could be offside I thought? Although I know it changes often.

I suppose in the Rotherham goal that wasn't Hugill could be offside but then using that McAteer definitely is.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

2 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Aye, just naive 20 something me at that time assumed people in uniform would actually be honest.  

Agree , the older you get the more you realise people in power / authority are more corrupt than the man on the street 

not all obviously but a bloody decent percentige are

• Like 1

Ah yes, a couple of things on our "friends" at WMP.

Our fans won a case against them about problems in 2015...that will have shown that we can and will fight back. They settled before it reached court.

Walsall I remember vaguely issues in 2004. I wasn't thete but our club actually fought our corner to an extent- Sexstone I believe.

Last thing and quite unbelievable given the history . Our head of Security at AG, sure we all know this originates from guess which police force.