IGNORED

England Vs Italy

BCFCGav

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I cam bring you back down to earth with an Iain Muir.

Or that bloke who played for Walsall (name escapes me), his goal scoring bonus probably got him a new car every year he played against us.

David Kelly!

Recall when he signed for Wolves, playing up front with Bully....first game of the season we get Wolves away.....2 nil down in next to no time...Bull and Kelly! 

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Kelly wasn’t it 

Just now, RedEd73 said:

David Kelly!

Recall when he signed for Wolves, playing up front with Bully....first game of the season we get Wolves away.....2 nil down in next to no time...Bull and Kelly! 

YEARS of therapy DOWN THE DRAIN.

I had managed to forget his name, but now.....

You pair of rotters!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SecretSam said:

Says it all about Phillips that we look better with Henderson on

BOOM

I actually think he did score for Oxford at Ashton Gate one year...late winner. Sticks in my head because my mate was giving him hell all match and after he bagged the goal he came up to us and gave some right back!

17 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Probably Gazza and he underachieved in his career for obvious reasons. It’s highly possible that Bellingham will be seen as the best English player of all time by the time he retires.  To be wowing Madrid fans at this age, bearing in mind the quality they are used to watching, is quite incredible 

I only remember the end of Bobby Charlton but in all those years Gascogne was the best for me , could make International players look silly - outrageous ability 

Never thought anyone would surpass in my lifetime but if Bellingham already hasnt , he’s on his shoulder and will shortly stride past him

If you wanted to create a cheat ‘all round footballer ‘ for FIFA - he’d be it

Has everything in fantastic ability , athleticism ...and desire and attitude .... and lots of everything 

Amazing...... at 20 

Incredible

• Like 3