IGNORED

Coventry City at home match thread

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

All in the name of the egg nest. But I’m sure Pearson will get the blame if today doesn’t go well. 

By who? There’s not many on here?! No doubt if the result goes against us today Lansdown will go to bed a happy man knowing the man he has always wanted, got one over the man he never really did.

Just now, wybmadwity said:

Be very careful with these streams, on the last game I clicked on one link and it went to SkyBet, I immediately closed it down and found another stream linked on here, with no problem. A few days later my bank messaged me and said Skybet had withdrawn an amount from my account and blocked another attempt, it wasn't a small amount either. I contacted the bank fraud department, they said that they had deactivated my debit card to avoid any more attempts. I don't know how Skybet got my card details, as I have never dealt with them at all. Very strange, the bank has agree to refund me, but I thought I should warn everyone about this. So take great care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Looks really thin availability doesn't it?

Without McCorie, Tanner, Vyner, Atkinson, Benerous, Williams, Scott replacement, Wells.....

But some on here will be wetting themselves if we lose!!

Andy(some numbers), will be the first......

9 out injured then (including Knight & Naismith) from our small squad and at least 5, probably 6, would be starting today and the others either replacing any injured players or on the bench.

Under the circumstances we'll do well to get a point today, and a win would be a great achievement.

• Like 2