IGNORED

The response!

Rocky

42 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I don’t want to take the piss if he has some sort of neurological disorder, but is it me or does he struggle to string a sentence together?

The real world might have done him some good. 

He does struggle with speaking - it's always an uncomfortable watch.

As we already know he is way out of his depth and not a good representation for for a Championship Football Cluball.

Shame on you Steve...

• Like 1

“We think this is the best squad in my time here” — who built that, Jon?

”We’ve got a few injuries and that’s genuinely the reason to do it [sack Nige]” — so you sacked him because we have 12 injured, 11 of which were contact injuries? Are you ******* joking? 

”The change is…. (er, pause) for the benefit of the club in terms of getting to the PL” — the change is more likely to result in us going down, you absolute tool. 

Get out of our club, you self-entitled tit.

• Like 6

Just now, MichaelRobartes said:

Found Jon's burner account:

Clearly hasn't watched us much over the last 10 years. Only in 14/15, 17/18 and bits of last season have we been 'progressive'.

What does 'progressive' even mean though? The club having a good PR, ticking climate and environment boxes? I don't really know what the term means and it's very vague. Is it having a young happy go lucky manager like Lee Johnson in charge?

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Not surprised at those comments tbh. 

It really does underline what a shambles we are at the top. 

As others have pointed out...

He says we have a squad that he believes can push towards the top...but in the same breath almost dismisses the fact we have so many injuries. How does he expect to be near the top, if half the squad are missing. It's a ridiculous stance to take.

He underlines exactly what many of us have thought for years, that they've never focussed on bringing in a Coach/Manager before, that was going to align with our way of playing and complimenting the players at their disposal. 🤷🤦🤦🤦😂😡 Wtaff 🤡🤡🤡

He's also now put himself in the awkward place of saying they will bring in a Coach who will play ' our/ NPs way. 

If he doesn't, then this interview will haunt him. 

And to top it all...just to show how inept he is at judging...he'll know exactly that he's known as Crayola Jon 🖍️🖍️🖍️...so what does he do...plonk himself down in front of a wall of crayon doodles 🤦🤦🤦😂🤡

We are led by Clowns. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Elmore James said:

Watching that was a bit of a shocker, I almost felt sorry for the bloke.  There is no way Jon should be fronting-up a football club, he doesn't have the inner strength for the job, you can hear it in his voice.  I blame his old man for putting him in this situation.

It absolutely should be Steve fronting up the coward. He's the one making the decisions ultimately. He's the one that cant handle a manager with his own opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

A couple of things (tin hat on again), i've seen him on camera before and he's painful to watch and should never be fronting anything in front of a camera he is far, far, far out of his depth.

I haven't and won't watch this "performance" but what i don't understand are all the personal and vitriolic abuse aimed at him, i get that the majority are furious and frustrated at what's happened but most of you are better than that.

I've had 55 years of following City so like a lot of you seen the good and the bad (and the very bad) so i was here a long time before SL was on the scene and hopefully will have a few more years after he's gone, keep it classy lads (awaiting the happy-clapper & snow-flake comments)

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

And also, if he thinks the squad is good enough assumedly the puppet that comes in won’t be given any of the “nest egg”.

Of course he will. Total bull and just because they didn’t like Nige standing up to them. 

A two minute “interview” on club TV. Spineless. Gutless.

I understand now why Jon feels at home with the jellyfish in Bermuda.

Yep, and surely if he doesn't have us shooting up the table, come the end of the season surely his job should be under threat to no? After all, Jon said our squad is good enough. He sacked our last one despite the joke injury situation. 

32 minutes ago, NickJ said:

The funny thing is it’s been edited to leave what they think are Crayon Boys best bits.

Think about what the unedited version is like.

I imagine it was about 30mins of Jon crying and Steve slapping him telling to man up and do what daddy tells you to do.

So it’s one of the best squads he’s seen since he’s been involved. A squad that’s been made whilst not being able to spend any money and turning profit, whilst he acknowledges an injury crisis….. 

But yet he feels that warrants the sack!!! 

Can you imagine the interview:

JL: “So, Gary, Nigel managed to produce the best squad I’ve personally ever seen, with no money, selling 2 of our best players all whilst slashing our wage bill and being one of the only clubs in the championship to potentially turn a profit. Hes brought through 2 youngsters in Sam Bell and Tommy Conway, one is now knocking on the door of the senior Scotland team and is now worth some decent cash. Hes completely changed the culture of the football club, bringing in players with the same attitude and work ethic. He has 12 players out injured, and 2 weeks ago we were 2 points outside of the playoffs, but, we felt this wasn’t good enough so sacked him.”

GR: “Erm, okay, so with 12 players out, £35,000,000 in the bank, what can I spend”

Jon: “Nothing”

GR: “So the task is to keep the team in the Championship”?

JL: “No, Promotion” 

GR: **Silence**

Vine Wtf GIF

• Like 8
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

41 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Whoa there Jon.

So everything you are after in a new Coach / Manager is what you already had in NP. Makes no sense because whoever is on your list won't be anywhere near as good as NP. In addition, whoever that man is, he will have to start all over again. Not withstanding that they will probably want to bring their own players in (not sure where the money for that will come from). That will take time and we've heard it all before i.e. 2 / 3 transfer windows etc, etc. We aren't back to square one we are in a worse place than that.

Instead of trying to blow smoke up our asses about getting behind the team and being great supporters. Tell us why we should believe in him and the hierarchy. Tell us specifically why NP is not the right man for the job. Tell us why we have to go backwards and start all over again. Tell us why we can't even fill our bench v Cardiff and what the plans are to ensure that doesn't happen again in the future. I could go on and on but that 2 minutes of video only confirms what he and SL are. Which is inept. 

Great post thank you it sums up many of my views 

• Thanks 1

Until the Lansdownes **** OFF, I ain’t going down AG.
That video is quite frankly taking the piss. If ever there was a need to rally the fans and explain the decision to sack Nige P, with a bit of clarity, it is now. What an opportunity missed. 

And we get that!

Edited by fisherrich
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TV Tom said:

A couple of things (tin hat on again), i've seen him on camera before and he's painful to watch and should never be fronting anything in front of a camera he is far, far, far out of his depth.

I haven't and won't watch this "performance" but what i don't understand are all the personal and vitriolic abuse aimed at him, i get that the majority are furious and frustrated at what's happened but most of you are better than that.

I've had 55 years of following City so like a lot of you seen the good and the bad (and the very bad) so i was here a long time before SL was on the scene and hopefully will have a few more years after he's gone, keep it classy lads (awaiting the happy-clapper & snow-flake comments)

No I agree with you. 

I think what he says and the judgements he and the board make on the playing side have been a joke over the years, but it shouldn't get personal towards him. 

Like you I've noticed his demeanor in front of camera...some people are naturals, some aren't. It's obviously a nervous thing. 

Regardless of whether we agree with him... He's between a rock and hard place when being interviewed as it comes across so awkwardly. 

• Like 8