IGNORED

Nige speaks

luke_bristol

‘YOUR team’ x 2 is definitely significant. Nige knows.

As is ‘Taking great pride in shaping with intricate and individual detail’

That reads to me as a direct shot to any assumptions from the board that not enough was being done (particularly around players being given too much time off etc). 

Classy as ever from Pearson, and I’m glad he’s clear on the support and the gratitude the fan base had for him, even if it was a shock to his employers. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

My main takeaways ....

YOUR TEAM ....  I'm not one to try and read too much into things, but this feels like a little dig at Steve's comment about it's his. I like it 

"pride in shaping with intricate and individual detail"  If we did somehow trouble the top six , it is the team they have assembled.

and nice to know he comes on here , wonder if he has a user name  :city:

• Like 6

Yes, we will miss him. Nige has achieved some great memorable milestones for the club in the past few years. Over the next few months, we now need to think onwards and forwards. 

Fleming and his coaching team are going to have a difficult period now especially up to the Christmas period. I hope we are sitting around the 8th spot by end of December as Fleming needs to get a good shot at this.

In the unlikely event of 3 or 4 losses in the next 5 then the club will be in turmoil.

Any way good luck to Nige he was good for BCFC, and I hope he continues in managing and achieving some great goals.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Manager shout out for OTIB, is this a forum first?!

Love it.

Hope he’s seen the poll!

Some may consider it ironic considering the current circumstances, but Tinnion actually came in here to post a message when he was made Manager. There were some, and I was probably one of them, that felt his Managerial issues were partly down to him trying to placate certain posters on here at the time.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

My main takeaways ....

YOUR TEAM ....  I'm not one to try and read too much into things, but this feels like a little dig at Steve's comment about it's his. I like it 

"pride in shaping with intricate and individual detail"  If we did somehow trouble the top six , it is the team they have assembled.

and nice to know he comes on here , wonder if he has a user name  :city:

oh god, yeah! 

Perhaps he's one who was getting abuse for being a new member! :laugh:

• Haha 5