IGNORED

Day of reckoning?

CliftonCliff

13 minutes ago, mozo said:

Was it Shags (under a different name) that told to expect something today? ❌

Robin4Life2 said Lampard was due to be appointed ❌

Random poster and Ian Gay said it would be exciting ❌ (okay, not proven yet... :ph34r:)

All the rumours have been bobbins and the bookies odds reflect that.

We know nothing...Still...

Didn’t someone else say he was German or have ties to Germany? 

My heads mashed 😂

12 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Didn’t someone else say he was German or have ties to Germany? 

My heads mashed 😂

Yes KITR has been quoted as saying there have been talks with someone in Germany I think, but also said he expected a domestic appointment. 

KITR also said implied that we're not appointing Manning imminently, which now might not be ❌ after all.

🤷‍♂️

Edited by mozo

1 minute ago, mozo said:

Yes KITB has been quoted as saying there have been talks with someone in Germany I think, but also said he expected a domestic appointment. 

KITB also said implied that we're not appointing Manning imminently, which now might not be ❌ after all.

🤷‍♂️

I have it on good authority that Shags is Kasey Palmer. 

17 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Is it a German airport?!

By luck, I'm flying to Germany.  I could literally be walking down the airport concourse as our new manager walks the other way.

This could be my most ITK chance ever. :banana:

(PS: could someone post a picture of the person(s) I'm supposed to be looking out for...)

• Haha 3

Whoever it is , when interviewed by someone at the club please don’t ask him 

have you seen our shiny new training facilities, oh what do you think of the ground whilst sat there with a boner rubbing your hands with a cheesy smile , 

the training facilities/ground has been done to death now . I just want to get away from mediocrity mid table city .

Spoke to a Leeds fan pre season and he asked me how good star boy was , he then said he couldn’t get round how good people were saying as his perception of city was there couldn’t more of a case of a mid table mediocre team than city , 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Or they “used him” to get us through a potential banana skin game, and can now leave to Cisse and Hines.

(cynical vuew ⬆️⬆️⬆️)

Fleming said on Radio Bristol after the match on Saturday that we was happy to be asked to help out by taking temporary charge while a new appointment was being prepared.  Sounded perfectly straightforward to me.

Well, I started this thread about 8.30 this morning and by 1.30pm it looks as though it's done and dusted, if the Liam Manning thread can be believed. There's certainly a very high level of conviction that he's the man. 

Pretty much confirms everything I said at the outset. It would have taken something pretty spectacular to excite me and convince me that this puts us in a better position than the one we were in just over a week ago, but I will keep an open mind and wish the bloke all the best. He's a promising young coach and has clearly done very good work at Oxford but he's untried at this level, so we'll see. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I have it on good authority that Shags is Kasey Palmer. 

Surely some mistake. Rather have Kasey Jones. Already got a song for that appointment:

Kasey Jones hootin  and a rollin

Kasey Jones you never have to guess

When you hear the tootin on the whistle

It’ll be Kasey at the throttle of the Bristol C express

9 minutes ago, stortfordred said:

Surely some mistake. Rather have Kasey Jones. Already got a song for that appointment:

Kasey Jones hootin  and a rollin

Kasey Jones you never have to guess

When you hear the tootin on the whistle

It’ll be Kasey at the throttle of the Bristol C express

Some would probably say that we've already got "fireman Wally and the rest of the crew"

1 hour ago, redkev said:

Whoever it is , when interviewed by someone at the club please don’t ask him 

have you seen our shiny new training facilities, oh what do you think of the ground whilst sat there with a boner rubbing your hands with a cheesy smile , 

the training facilities/ground has been done to death now . I just want to get away from mediocrity mid table city .

Spoke to a Leeds fan pre season and he asked me how good star boy was , he then said he couldn’t get round how good people were saying as his perception of city was there couldn’t more of a case of a mid table mediocre team than city , 

someone on Twitter described us as a team "making up the numbers" :laugh:

Edited by exAtyeoMax
  • Like 1